darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WITOW - What I Think Of When

When you need a little pick me up. Remember this song. I like that movie. I thought.. since it on my list of fave movies that I should bring it up somehow in this blog. Which makes me kind of want to see the movie again Just so I can be in that place even for a while... LOL I feel bit guilty BUT we must all partake in guilty pleasures once in a while. This... is just one form of that (wink)

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Now for another form f guilty pleasure...Shopping!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL I just watched that movie last night. It is one of my favorites as well. Besides, I have German blood in me, so...

     
  • At December 26, 2006 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the comment on my blog hon - your name suits you perfectly. I'll be back in a few weeks...

     
  • At December 27, 2006 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what did you get out shopping Darling ? Anything nice ;-)

    Paul.

     
  • At December 28, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Brewster,

    Its a great movie! Hmmm... thats very telling...

    Hello Bratstarman,

    You are very welcome. Youll make me blush if you continue on that way.

    Let me know when you are back. :)
    Be good!!

    Hello Paul,

    Welcome! Glad you could stop by. Shopping was very pleasurable. What else but nice is there? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home