darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 22, 2006

127 - tagged

Im deviating :) Mr Bratstarman (if I knew anything about technology I would be able to make it so you could click on his name and youd go directly to the relevant post) he has caught me. I stopped by his blog and after reading his post and because of his deviation. I became part of the cycle. What fun!

* Rules for this tag game are: (these are the original rules)
-Grab the closest book to you
-Open Page 123
-Scroll down to the 5th sentence
-Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name the book and author
-Tag 3 people

Thank you, it is my first and you know what they say about your first...

"Really. I have no guilt, no regrets except for the feeling that I could have done more for him. Something, im not sure... just something.

Author Darling
Book Diary

Eenie meenie miney mo....who to tag I do not know... you who read this must follow... eenie meenie miney mo.

(I tried to be cute) LOL

PS dont worry.. If you dont participate... your weeny wont fall off, your love life wont be affected, your hair wont fall out and Ill still be here.

Have a beautiful day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At December 22, 2006 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My DEVIATION? Ahem.... ;)

    Very brave of you to quote your diary.

    And have a wonderful holiday too!

     
  • At December 22, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger George said…

    OK Darling I bit ... it's on my blog.

     
  • At December 23, 2006 1:33 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Bratstarman,

    Yes yours! lol Theres nothing wrong with a little bit of that :)

    I had my fingers crossed that it wasnt going to be a naughty 3 sentences that I had to post LOL

    Cheers!

    Hi George,

    Glad youve participated. Its always good to have audience participation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home