darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 22, 2006

128 - wishes

This made my eyes water. Its a reminder that people are thoughtful and full of goodness. I hope you all have someone that cares for you this season. Sometimes all it takes is one person to make things all come together. May you be that person to someone in your life.


Darling ... I have many wishes for you that I would like to share.

That you are healthy, that you are happy, that you succeed, that you have warm memories not just of me, but of everybody who touches you, that you find a way to see candles through and darkness, that you hear your heart sing, that you cherish what you hold dear and never let it fade.

I have more wishes for you and would like to share some of them with you personally.

Have a beautiful Christmas ... as beautiful as you are.

XOXOX

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home