darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

137 - Phases

So I have decided to move, well the decision was made for me but I think the important part is that I have accepted it. Its kind of a strange situation. Its going to happen in phases. Phase one (check) was to pack, distribute belongings to various locations so as not to heavily burden one person. (reminder to lavish kind and generous people with love and pressies expressing much thanks and appreciation) There are things at my sisters basement. There is furniture in someone elses garage, and furniture that still need to be moved.

Phase two (current stage that I find myself in) is to find a place and secure it. A place to call my own, whether it be an apartment or a house. I spoke in leangth to my father and my sister about the state of my life and current situation. In the end it is my decision and I want to make sure its the best decision for not only me, but for everyone involved in my life... but mainly me. Its hard to be selfish when I keep everyone else in mind, I find. (thats a whole other post)

Phase three, seeing as I am in the midst of crossing off phase two. Phase three will be 'not feeling like I am in limbo for the time it will be for phase four to arrive'. This phase is a little bit of a juggling act. As I am at my sisters at the moment, without the dogs, they have stayed at my old place. I need to bring them out of there mid week this week, for about 3-4 days. I cant bring them to my sisters as she just acquired a small kitten that wont be able to handle the energy of one of my dogs... and a small miniature shnauzer, both under tha age of 2 months. I cant leave them there as I promised I would take them at that time. Maybe a kennel? or a large sum of money ok... large puppy dog eyes and a promise of no life being taken by anyone, human or canine or feline.

After those 3-4 days the dogs and I are back where I used to call home, for one month. Ok Less than a month. And if phase three goes well. Move in march first (yay) Moving back for a month is only possible as someone will not be in the country for that time. (sneaky, I am that is)

Phase three point five is making sure that before she gets back into the country which happens to be before March first, is that I have all my belongings/ furniture out of there and the things that are 'technically mine' are gone from there and either on its way to my new space or in storage.

Phase four is to move everything into the space and start making it me. Can you picture walls painted red with black trim in one room? Im not sure yet. LOL We shall see. Ill have to stop to visit a store for ideas of color and combinations of them. Its exciting! :)

Im excited and a bit nervous but its the nervous excitement that makes things interesting isnt it? Well... that among other things...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2007 8:56 PM, Blogger George said…

    Good for you ... I am glad to hear that it is all finally coming together. You are allowed to be nervous ... I think those who don't get nervous (at least a little) over bug changes are probably Klingons.

     
  • At January 17, 2007 9:27 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Darling, I'm amazed that you're able to keep all of this moving stuff straight in your head.

    Best of luck making it all happen!

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At January 18, 2007 7:38 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    I think being nervous is good because in a way, it keeps you on your toes.

    Pesky Klingons!!

    Live well and prosper already! LOL (is that the saying??)

    Hello Frank,

    If only it were that simple! There are other things happening in here that Ive yet to share with you. :) Save the amazement but it is appreciated :) LOL

    Thank you. I hope it all works out too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home