darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, January 08, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction 1A

DFTF 1A

'I think she deserves to be spanked she was a naughty girl.' I tried hard not to roll my eyes. I smiled shyly and thought that it would be interesting if I could find out how naughty I can be. He continues to talk and I hear 'Why don't you come with us to watch her get a good spanking' I stood and followed Dave into the room. Second guessing my decision I continued on thinking 'it will be okay', this is not a bad thing. You want this... dont I??'

There is a couple in the room standing by the balcony. I don't pay them any mind although I am secretly curious as to what they think of me, if they saw me and if I get some time with them later. Memories assault my mind of Jack and Lacy. I smile and tilt my head to the side as Dave presses his lips to mine and pulls my clothes open and slides them off my shoulder. I'm not wearing anything underneath and his hands sneak its way down my body. He undresses himself as I kneel on the bed and watch him walk around the side.

I follow him with my gaze and he ends up beside me and at the proper height. I lean in to take him in my mouth and hear him moan. My tongue flicks over him and I feel how hard he gets in my mouth. His hands move over my back and cups my ass. Squeezing and giving me a quick slap that makes my body jerk a little bit surprising me. He slides his hand in between my legs and presses a finger deep inside me and pulls out to rub my clit. I tighten my mouth around him until he pulls away form me and turns me on my back.

On my back I notice Lacy lying beside me while Jack Kisses her deeply, I look down and see Jason in between Julies legs. To their left is Robbie with Cathy on her knees pleasuring him with her mouth. I look down to the other corner and there is Sandy with Derek, his mouth clamped on her breast while his hands are busy on her body. Visually satisfied that everyone was performing some sexual act or two. My body recognizes and follows the pace that Dave has set. My legs in the air, ankles held far apart. Moans escaping my mouth or was that someone else's moan? I cant be sure. I move my hips in tune with his and meet his thrusts and look around again.

I see Julie on her knees and Jason behind her. Shes watching me and I return her smile. Robbie is on his back continuing his enjoyment of Cathy's attentions. Sandy has Derek inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist. Derek's arm reaches for me and cups my breast in his hand. My nipple hardens even more and I moan, making Dave move inside me hard and fast.

I lean to my left and catch Robbie's gaze as he leans in to me and we kiss. Dave leans over me and takes Lacy's nipple in her mouth and I feel a pinch on my nipple. I gasp in Robbie's mouth and I find my hand on someones breast. Sandy's? It must be, shes the closest to that arm. I fondle her breast feeling its weight in my hand and teasing it to a hard nub.

I return my gaze to Dave and I reach both arms around him and low, pulling him tighter into me. I encourage him with my moans, they get louder and more vocal, sounds of pleasure all around me getting louder and louder. I hear whispers of what listening to me is doing to them. I hear the noise level around me raise and become more frantic, as if we were searching for the same clue, aiming for the same goal. My body tells me the time is Now, I arch my back and plead for Dave to continue, to not stop, to just. Keep. Going. Until my body shudders in his hands. Hands on my body caress, squeeze and fondle. Each of them puling away in different directions.

I relax, breath and its not over. Dave is following my lead and finding his goal. I meet his thrusts and urge him to do it. I tell him I know hes close and that he should keep going. He speeds his thrusts even more and soon is lying over my body, his breathing broken and erratic. I smile and turn my head and lips collide with Robbie. He makes love to my mouth while Derek licks my nipple. I feel Robbie crawling over the bed to reach in between my legs. Hes leaning over Sandy and it doesn't look very comfortable. I adjust myself and pull away to pull Robbie closer to me. I smile at the magnetic reaction. Dave's concentration is elsewhere with lacy and Jake.

TBC

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    My, oh my! Darling, that is an amazing story.

    Would you be offended if I were to follow you around with a video camera? I think if we made a video of your life then we'd both become quite wealthy, quite quickly.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At January 09, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger the other person said…

    probably half truth, half fiction, Darling? :)

    amazing piece of literature, seriously. especially one coming from a non-professional writer.

    hope this is a sign that your mood is becoming brighter...and more sensual?

    stay happy! :)

     
  • At January 09, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    All I can really say is...Wow!

     
  • At January 09, 2007 6:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling, you are a perv ... and I mean that in the nicest way possible

     
  • At January 12, 2007 6:50 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Now now Frank,

    However will you get into my mind as I sleep as thats when most of the fun starts...

    That topic has been discussed ad nauseum though. Are you willing to bankroll the idea? (giggles)

    Well, its always nice to have the other person visit :)

    Im glad you enjoyed the story It was fun writing it. The mood comes and goes..

    Always :)

    Hello James,

    A man of many words. I hope your mind was going a mile a minute...

    Hello George,

    tsk tsk George, namecalling?? lol Thank you... I think

     

Post a Comment

<< Home