darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, February 04, 2007

To...

To...

Its been a while, Im not sure what it is. Im not sure if its me, or what. I apologize if its something I said. If it was something I said, I wish I never said it. Would it be awful if I said I miss you. Probably shouldnt even mention that, but its there. I do.

I know you must be busy, we're all busy. I know I cant be on your mind all the time a much as I would like to think I am. I know thats not the case.

What do I miss? Knowing whats on your mind, having you share with me your thoughts on this and that. You sharing something new with me, knowing that it would make me think. Sharing your unique views.

Opening my mind to situations and possibilities. Making me want to be something, someone. Better. Just more.

I just miss it. Whatever it gave me, this thing between us. If there was even a thing. Made me smile.

Ive no idea whats on your mind, I dont belong there. I just like it when you invite me in and bring me to a place that I feel comfortable in.

For that, I thank you.

Darling

(darn not knowing... lol but in its own way sometimes its the best :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At February 04, 2007 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a bittersweet note.

    Whoever he is, he is lucky to have you thing of him that way.

    I was truly touched...

     
  • At February 06, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Mr Bratstarman,

    The people that come into my life have all been wonderful.
    Ive learned, laughed and loved.

    Yes, you could say he is lucky to have me think of him that way. I think it is I who is even luckier and more blessed.

    ... more than anyone knows.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home