darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, January 26, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction 2A

DFTF 2A

I lift one leg, slip the smooth material over my toes, ankles and continue the soft caress until I reach my thigh. I do one last adjustment to complete it and start the same process on the other leg. Once those pieces are on, I move to a silky slip of a g-string. First one leg and then the other. I bend down to pull them up and I do a sexy wiggle to pull them over my round, firm ass.

I look down and notice the stunning contrast between the black material against my lightly tanned skin. I smile at the thought of going out in just these. Shake my head a little and continue on. There is the black silk dress thats been laid out for me and it looks so simple. I lift it off the bed and feel it almost slip out of my hands as if it was water running through my fingers.

I slip it over my head and let it fall over my body letting it hug my curves. My eyes search my reflection and I am missing something. I look towards the bed and laying there are silk gloves. I slip them both on and notice that Ive neglected my necklace. I reach for it and a hand covers mine gently.

"Let me" He says. I smile up at him and say "Thank you"

I turn away from him as he stretches his arms around over my shoulders. I watch him take the ends of the pearl necklace and feel them placed on my neck, cold from its case. I shudder and feel the sensation move down my spine. I inhale his scent as he moves away from me and its a manly scent that gives my shivers. A reaction my body is familiar with when I am with him.

He takes my hand and pulls me to the edge of the bed and has me sit while he helps slip on my shoes. He is gentle and takes his time. His large hand holds my calf and as he moves the shoe over my toes his hand squeezes and moves down to my ankle. It feels very erotic and I feel my body stir in awakening. He does the same to the other leg this time once everything is in place he leans down and kisses the top of my stiletto clad foot.

"You look beautiful" he says as he helps cover my shoulders with a wrap. "You have great taste" I lean up and kiss his cheek.

I smile and hold out my hand for him. He takes my hand and helps me up. We continue to hold hands until we arrive at the Gala being held in the main hall. We are stopped a few times by people who spend time admiring the sharp contrast we make as a couple. His hand now on the small of my back, warm and safe one moment and then hot and erotic when he traces his fingertips over my skin.

I turn and lean up to whisper in his ear that I need a few minutes in the powder room. He smiles and says that he'll be waiting. I walk away knowing he is watching me over rim of his glass as he takes a sip. I also know that the colleague that he was in conversation with is following his gaze. Both watching me walk away. The dress dipping so low over my back that I know eyes are travelling down to the point at which it leaves their imagine to picture the rest.

When I walk out of the powder room my steps feel a little lighter and I share a smile with a man as our paths cross. Sharply dressed I notice, I wouldnt mind if he came up to me later on in the evening sometime. I continue to walk and find myself pulled into a crowd of various people. Some I recognize, some I am introduced to. One man in the group takes an immediate liking to me. So much that he takes his place by my side, manipulating me away from the group very slyly.

I glance around as he maneuvers our bodies away, his hand behind me heavy on my far shoulder. He leans down close to my ear and and says huskily that he cant take his eyes off of me and wants me all to himself even for a few minutes. I smile and ask him if I am being kidnapped. He laughs and reddens a little bit which I enjoy and I press him with 'humility suits you'.

'Dominatrix just might suit you.' He answers right back, we both laugh at that and I look around and find us on the edge of the crowd and as I scan the people around us I see familiar eyes looking right at me. Amusing eyes, twinkling intense eyes. In my mind 'He sees me' I let out a seductive sound which gets my companions attention. He leans close whispering things in my ear that makes me blush. I place a hand on his shoulder.

TBC

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At January 26, 2007 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Exquisite...

     
  • At January 26, 2007 7:24 PM, Blogger darling said…

    (blush) Merci beaucoup.

     
  • At January 26, 2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You write in the language of my dreams...

     
  • At January 26, 2007 11:51 PM, Blogger the other person said…

    you tantalize and titillate like no other, darling. i can't wait for part 2

     
  • At January 28, 2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Excellent story, Darling. I'm looking forward terribly to the your next installment.

    Oh, and I thought I'd also take a moment to answer the question you asked in a comment on my blog.

    Yes, I did catch your bra. It still has your scent on it. If you want it back, you'll have to come and get it.

    As for the photo, I know I wasn't supposed to snap it. But you know me, I live for doing things that I'm not supposed to do.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At January 29, 2007 1:59 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Bratstarman,

    :) Its nice to be able to speak the language :)

    Other person,

    lol Part 2 might not be what people expect... :) we shall see.

    Hello Frank,

    Lets see how I do on the second part.

    My my you are cheeky :) Imagine that. Me, having to go all the way there! lol

    Youre sneaky too with you picture taking skills! lol

    Makes me wonder what else you do that you arent supposed to hmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home