darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, January 25, 2007

141 - just wait

I dont feel like I have much of a life lately. I havent done anything that seems like fun. Everything is good (could be better) but nothing stands out. No funny stories that I can share. Usually theres always something happening.

Sacrifices (sigh)

Thats ok. Im organizing my life I guess. Making things better and getting things in order so that the rest of the year will be great. One thing at a time.

I keep having moments of great ideas to post about and it keeps slipping my mind, theres too many things to keep track of a the moment I guess. Dont worry, I have many of them. Ill just have to write them down... somehow!

Just wait until I am finished with the move :) (this is more self talk than anything)

Ohhh Im working on a couple of things to share, itll take some time but itll be worth it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2007 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hmmm, I can't accept or belive that you haven't had the opportunity or fun along the way over that last month. Surely Darling an opportunity may have arisen in the last two months or so which would enrich your life !?!

     
  • At January 26, 2007 7:21 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Paul,

    You must have a crystal ball. Yes Ive had opportunities for much fun and adventures.

    I hang my head in a little bit of humility (smile)

    Life enrichment... some of them would be categorized there. Yes.

    Had I been able to... Im sure you would have been privvy to some of the adventures, some are kept to myself of course... with option to share at some point.

    Very good observation Paul.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home