darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

139 - luckier than most

I think in the next couple of months there will be some changes. Big life changes. Not just for me but for others as well. People that I am close to. hopefully for the good :) Lets hope.

I have to make sure I am ok so Ill be talking about what might be happening to me.
I will have found a new place, would have it decorated, move in and settle myself there.
Certain relationships may be severed forever. (I know, sounds outrageous)
Removing all my possessions from this property may be an issue.
Local authorities and possible court time might follow (worse case scenario)
Jobs might change after the being shuffled around.
I have to prepare myself for the possiblity of having to put down one of my dogs.
My social life is taking a plunge, big time. It will continue to do so for a while, due to the above mentioned and those that are unmentioned.
Thats not all thats happening at the moment but thats enough to share for now, the rest will come sooner or later.

Things that do not involve me directly is the cause of a lot of this turmoil. As I am indirectly said to be a cause. I am in the thick of things. Some not all of them.

So In an exciting way. Im glad that I may have the chance to be alone, by myself. Free to walk in the buff when I please and able to do what I want, when I want. I am excited about being on my own, without family or roomates. To be able to just do whatever whenever. To decorate the place how I want it with what I want in it.

On the other hand I am scared that Ill never be there to enjoy it, that Ill find a place that so horribly wrong for me and my life. That I am walking through a gate that leads me to the course called the rat race. Im scared that Ill be irresponsible and throw away my good sense and do nothing with my life. Most of all I am scared of making the wrong choices.

Theres no guarantee that my life will be roses and tea parties. In fact if it ended up that way great!!... if not.. Im sure to enjoy every moment.

I am after all, luckier than most people.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2007 5:32 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Change can be scary, but for the most part, I have found change to be good. Keep your chin up and all good things will come to you.

     
  • At January 24, 2007 4:11 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    It's natural to be scared but like Rocky Balboa said in his film 'Rocky Balboa' (hmmm) "Being scared gives you the edge". Or something along those lines.

    It sounds like big changes to your life but at least those changes are necessary and you are not just doing it to be awkward or boring.

    Which relationship is severed though? Is it friend, family or lover? ...

    ...You obviously don't have to tell me.

    Good luck with your new life Darling :) xxx

     
  • At January 24, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Brewster!

    Change is good :) Good times will surely be had soon I hope!!

    Hi James,

    :) Its nice to have the spirit of Rocky around here :)

    Change is inevitable but darned inconvenient sometimes :)

    Ive been pretty vague about that havent I? Its a family member sadly.

    Thank you.. Im sure to have plenty of adventures in my new place and everywhere else :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home