darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, February 02, 2007

I feel...

I feel awkward when I am in church.
I feel awkward dealing with death and sickness.
I feel awkward not giving money to all those that are homeless.
I feel awkward when I somehow bump into people I am trying to avoid.
I feel awkward saying something that might hurt someone.
I feel awkward when I am not dressed appropriately.
I feel awkward when I should say something and dont.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At February 04, 2007 12:07 AM, Blogger George said…

    Feeling awkward is difficult ... should you stand on your right foot or left, should you excuse yourself and leave, should you face up to what made the awkward moment ... or should you just think ... it happened, so be it ... and life goes on.

     
  • At February 06, 2007 12:53 AM, Blogger Richard said…

    I liked this. Very honest. Thanks for sharing...

     
  • At February 06, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    lol Yes

    Hello Richard,

    Thanks for stopping by. Im glad you liked it.

    Honesty is the best Policy. Sharing is Caring and
    Expect the worse but Hope for the Best :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home