darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, February 12, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction 1B

...DFTF 1B

I leave Robbie with one last kiss and gently pull away from hands inching its way closer to my center. I take in the sight of the group, smile and wonder how the pairs will differ later in the evening. I walk around the various bodies around the bed and walk out into the hallway and into another room and spy on the bed 2 couples side by side in he same positions. I smile and see Kirks hips wrapped in Cassie's legs. I see Junes legs over Garys right shoulder.

I thought of the amount of people on the other bed and the space available on this one. Amused with the inequality of it all, I walk out in the hallway to bump into Robbie. I smile and say hello and he presses me against the wall and kisses me deeply. I pull away after that kiss and laugh saying 'its nice to see you too.' I wrap my hand around him and start to walk into the room. I tell him to follow and he does. We walk into the less crowded room and claim space in between the couples already on the bed. I turn around and crawl on all fours and giving myself to him that way with a look over my shoulder and a wiggle of my behind.

He teases me first and rubs himself over my center in a way that makes me fall to my elbows. I bite my lip and relish the shudder that my body gets when he slips himself all the way inside me. His grip on my hips tells me to brace myself as he pulls himself out almost all the way and pushing himself in quickly, over and over until I cry out with passion. Knowing that I cant keep it together longer, he continues his pace until I reach in between my legs from underneath and pull myself away enough that on his next push he rubs himself along the back of my hand.

I turn over and he crawls over me and very quickly returns to where he was. My legs are pushed wide apart for him and by him. I hear my breathing catch as he thrusts himself against me. My body wanting more. Hearing our bodies connect with every thrust I feel the bed bounce with our movements. I hear laughter and jokes go back and forth between the other couples. I cant focus on the words but I know they are enjoying themselves.

After Robbie getting a workout I hear to my left that they don't have any room left. It seems that Ive spread myself out and pushed them almost off the bed. I blush and tighten my arms around me and feel Robbie groan. I wonder if he is close. I press my ankles against him pulling him closer and I move my hips up and down over him which send delicious tingles in just the right area. I continue to push myself against him and he feels my orgasm building. I use him and think only of myself, wanting to find it myself and use my thrusts to bring me over the edge. I find the edge and soar over it to fall around smiles around me, thanking me for the audio stimulation. I laugh and with those parting words, I exit the room gloriously naked and sated.

I walk into the living room and notice Jake sitting on the dining room table head thrown back with Cathy on her knees in front of him. Neither of them notice me as their audience and I shrug to myself thinking, 'should I join?' I smile and shake my head thinking plenty more of that later. I walk around to the sun room and see Theresa and Sean kissing passionately as they sit in matching chairs that are facing each other. 'so romantic' is the thought that crosses my mind.

Not wanting to disturb them I walk back into the living room and see that they still wouldn't notice anything. I turn the corner and see Jason. We stop and talk for a minute. After a few minutes I poke his chest and turn to walk away. I look behind me and see him closely on my heels I lead him into a room seeing that the 2 couples have left the room, having the bed all to ourselves he and I sit on the edge and kiss gently, mouths softy touching and teasing. Long minutes spent kissing each other, then he lays me on my back and rubs his hands over my body all the way to my toes. He lifts my knees up and spreads them open. Leans down and licks me, hes teasing me.

He lets go of my legs and licks me with more force. Licks me with intent. With a plan. I know his plan. And I agree with his plan. He watches me as his tongue flicks over me. I see him watching me over the tips of my nipples and I reach in front of me to show him how much harder the peaks can get. He pauses and just watches while I show him, he shakes his head left to right to bring him back to his task but as he does that his tongue moves over me left to right. I gasp and press myself to him some more. I encourage him with my body language and praise him with moans and whimpers from my mouth.

My head presses back into and against the pillows as soon as he slipped fingers inside me and his tongue continues to torment me. His fingers find the sweet spot and makes me lift my hips off of the bed. He increases the speed and pressure over that sweet sweet spot and I cry out and shortly my body shudders back to the softness of the bed. He kisses where his fingers leave which shoots tingles up my spine.

He pushes my legs apart and rubs the length of him over me and I wiggle, trying to make the puzzle fit. Hes smiling over me knowing that I am slowly getting frustrated. I bite my lip and reach down and wrap my hand around him to pull him to where I want him. He presses himself into me slowly and in one thrust is all the way inside me. He doesn't move for a minute and I give him a tight hug and he moans and says 'that feels good' I do it again and push my hips up he grinds down into me which makes me gasp. I whisper the word 'again' and he grinds down into me and I whimper in delight.

Over and over he does it and I get closer to the point of orgasm. So is he with the things hes saying. Or is that him saying things. I look over the door and see that more people have entered. Watching. I cant concentrate. I want him to bring me to orgasm. Now. I tighten myself around him pull him close, wrap my body around him. My nails drag down his back and he arches over me and together we find our orgasm.

TBC...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2007 1:56 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Darling, that's an amazing story. Please tell us more.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At February 12, 2007 8:33 PM, Blogger George said…

    Hmmmmm ... sounds like last night to me ... I wish !

     
  • At February 13, 2007 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yummy! I wanna come ;)

     
  • At February 13, 2007 9:46 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    If only, If only!!!!

     
  • At February 14, 2007 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Would be nice to know if it's truth or fiction... but I'm sure not knowing for sure is part of the fun.

    I'll stop back again. I find your writing very intriguing.

     
  • At February 14, 2007 6:53 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Frank,

    One more. :)

    Hello George,

    if wishes were fishes...

    Mr Anonymous,

    Im sure you do :) Wouldnt it be great if things like that actually happened?

    Brewster,

    It makes for a nice read doesnt it?

    Hello Ryan,

    Thanks for stopping by :) Thats exactly it. I hope it keeps people guessing.

    Ill see you again Im sure, and likewise. :)

     
  • At February 14, 2007 7:46 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Darling. I am now turning the heating down in my house. Thankyou for helping me to save on heating bills...You are a girl and a half you really are.

    Happy Valentines Day x

     
  • At February 15, 2007 10:04 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello James,

    :) Dont thank me too soon, wait until you get my bill in the mail (smile)

    I hope you had a great day :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home