darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

148 - Quest

In a sleepy moment before closing my eyes this past weekend. I thought, instead of going to a mattress store. I should do some sort of bed hopping to try out some beds that are actually being used. I laughed at the term bed hopping and took it a step further and it sounds very promiscuous. The thought started of as a scientific/hands on way for me to figure out which bed to choose. Id pick a number of beds that I would like to try, all different brands of course. It would be an all out promiscuous deal if they were all the same brand :) Its a study!!

I wouldn't want to put the owner of the bed out so I would share it with them, I am a considerate person. So the idea is to do a trial sleep. As I continue to think of the ways the sleep could turn out, it all turned acrobatic and well, quite naked so I thought that might take a long time before I decide on which mattress to go with because id want to try out about 4-5 beds. Now not only would I have to decide on which mattress to go with. Id have to take into consideration the things that I would be able to do on them. Id have to make sure that on every mattress, the same things would be done to keep the integrity of the... study? Its slowly becoming less of a study and turning into a way to rationalize some serious bed hopping plans.

How does my mind automatically go in that direction?

I also thought well since the only variable that changes would be the mattress then I wouldn't really be able to bed hop (different partners implied) and use other peoples beds without having them kind of peeved that I'm on their bed doing things that really should involve said bed owner and not some other man. Which led me to think of say choosing 4-5 beds and then that led me to imagine the 4-5 bed owners standing around watching and waiting for their turn. (eek) an audience?! Or do they take a number at the door? Better planning!

Then I thought I can do the study independently and do it over a long period of time. Maybe letting everyone involved know that I would need the use of their bed without them there 4 other times after Ive tested it out with said bed owner. How long and drawn out is this study going to be?!?! I do need something to sleep on. I do!Id have to make appointments with bed owners for a time slot to use their beds... or something like it. Watch. That's what they would want in exchange for the use of their bed. Cheeky monkeys! Its looking like long drawn out fun!! I'll have to see if I can some up with a story for the 4 other times Ill need their bed without them. Or do I tell them the truth? How does practicing self pleasuring sound to you? Would you leave me alone then? Doubt it... highly.

Why do I make things harder for myself? I might just make it a group outing when I go to the mattress store and get their opinion, as I have no idea who the sales clerk is and neither do they know what the bed is for. For all they know I'm just a girl who needs a bed to sleep on. They would be right...eventually.

Which brings me to the question. Those people that sell mattresses. Do they ever picture potential buyers having sex on those beds? Now I'm wondering what kind of sex that sales clerk is thinking of. Is it kinky? Or is it your regular garden variety kind? I know Im not a mattress sales clerk and I think about it wherever I am. Is that too telling?

OK, on that note I'm going to go now so my hands stop typing and can do other things...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At February 21, 2007 5:52 PM, Blogger George said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At February 21, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger George said…

    Do I detect a little self pity there ... why do I make things harder for myself ... I don't know about anybody else but I do know that you're making it harder for me.

    That was me who deleted the first post.

     
  • At February 22, 2007 9:35 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    I was wondering about the deleted comment.

    No self pity, self awareness :)

    I hope that you were able to take care of the situation :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home