darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

154 - schedules

Im not thinking clearly. It happens once in a while :)

A show called The Vagina Monologues were slated for this past Friday and Saturday. I had invited someone to come down to see the show with me, and stay at my place for accomodations as he would be coming from out of town.

The show played at 8pm both nights. I had invited this person to come down to enjoy this highly recommended show. Preferrabl;e Friday so we can get a whole weekend together doing this, that and the other. I was really excited to go see it... again.

My friends schedule couldnt get him into town for the weekend so, no go. I could have still gone to see the show. I just didnt account for my own schedule which included working all day Sat and Sunday evening. So much for entertaining someone from out of town on that schedule.

Here, have fun! Enjoy your stay. Heres a key if you go out. Oh and could you also take the dogs for a walk? Ill be home late tonight... We'll have brinch Sunday morning, dont worry you wont have to cook. Ill take you out :)

Sometimes things happen for a reason. His schedule didnt allow him to drive down, my schedule would have made it strange as I didnt take any time off.

Things happen for a reason. Now to better organize my time.. or at least pay attention to what is coming up. It should have dawned on me that I was starting to lose my marbles. I usually have things in my planner which this was and this mixup kind of throws me off. Actually it was a tell tale sign that something was around the bend.

Silly me, pay attention to the signs!

What ifs... what if he did come down. Would I still have felt this out of control? what if I took advantage and forever ruined the friendship. What ifs...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At March 08, 2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hi Darling!

    Isn't it funny how those things work out? Tho' I'm sure you could have called in sick with malaria or something. However, that might have meant that you would not be able to set foot outside of your place to risk being seen having made a miraculous recovery from said malaria, which would have required being in close quarters with comforting, clearly single, and therfore available and tempting friend....

    Like I said, it's funny how those things work out.
    ;)

    Sounds like you're feeling a little bit better, though still restless, but that's ok, because Spring will be here soon. Nothing like not having to wear 80 layers to lift a girl's mood!

    Wishing you daffodils and sunshine!
    ^_^ Liza

     
  • At March 09, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Liza,

    It is itneresting how things work out. Maybe I could pick a 48 hour flu? :) Malaria seems a bit much. That would bring in people who want to say theyve been in the presense of someone who had malaria and lived to tell about it :) That wouldnt have helped in the being in close quarters...

    No one wants to catch the flu :)

    Im feeling better, thank you, able to work things out and clear my head.

    Just another one of those moments I guess... LOL and yes wearling less will make me feel better LOL

    Have you ever pressed those flowers? Pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home