darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

161 - curious

Darn my curiosity.

It will get me in trouble one day. One day Ill meet someone that will take offence to my ever present curious nature.

I have no malicious intent when I am curious. I just want to know. The what, where, when, how and whys that is your life. Its fascinating. I find people fascinating. Some more than others. But fascinating the same. People make decisions based on different things at different times. They are who they are because of many things.

We all have/lead different lives. I think its very interesting to see how people are leading theirs. What decisions they have made in the past to bring them to where they are. The thoughts that go into things. The considerations that they keep in mind when making decisions. The reality and base reasons people do what they do.

I'm curious.

If I haven't gotten to you yet. Don't worry, some time, maybe in another lifetime. Ill get to you. If you blog, you've already let me in and you've already satisfied, to a small degree, my curiosity. So thank you.

If you don't blog, well. I hope that you let me indulge every so often.

What happens to the things that I learn? Good question. I'm not sure. I guess I use it to
1. Help relate to it in any situation/experience Ive had.
2 Learn from it.
3. Grow.
4. enjoy and share a laugh.
5. See how its something that made you into you.

Theres much more. But importantly. I like people.

Were all a part of each other in a way. Me meeting someone will inevitably change that persons life in some way or another. My life, decisions, choices, actions that involve this person will influence them somehow and vice versa. Always hope for change in the positive side of things.

To understand someone, the ins and outs, the whys and wheres, the whose and whens. I'm happy when people are open. Even if it takes some time. Its still interested because they are cautious for a reason. Why? Well... lets find out.

I wonder if someone out there is curious about my who, wheres, whats and whens. I'm sure there is even I am one of their little indulgences or one of their little secrets...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2007 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, I've always been curious about you - right from the first time I came across your blog. I'm the blogger formerly known as bratstarman. For many personal reasons I had to give up blogging - time to move forward - but maybe we can talk via email? that is, if you are interested...

     
  • At March 22, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Mr Bratstarman.

    Ive wondered where your blog has gone off to. Im sorry to hear that youre no longer blogging.

    Im the blogger who will always be known as Darling. Do get in touch with me via email as I am curious about your curiosity. You can reach me at my hotmail account with my screen name here :)

    Look forward to finding out why youve left.

     
  • At March 22, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger darling said…

    LOL once ive figured out how to have an email me icon Ill put one up for people to use if so desired.

    Me and technology... tsk tsk.

    Now give me a hot blooded male.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home