darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, March 23, 2007

162 - dawning

Ok so I met someone Ill call him R and we hit it off. I always hit it off. Im easy to get along with. I like good conversation and I like to learn about people. Which I guess people enjoy as most people like to talk... and I like to listen. Imagine that?!

So we talked about general things and the things that we both enjoy. Most of things we talked about went over well with each other. When things start to get a bit on the edge of something new and different. I always wonder at the best way to approach things. This time I think I did it right.

Its a case by case thing. No one situation is similar as each person is different. So youve got to think of personalilties, temperments and all sorts of things.

So here. With R, we were being quite open and frank. I remained Darling and he remained R :)So when he gave me a situation and asked how comfortable I would be I paused and answered as I always do, honestly and simply(aim for simple but it doesnt always end up that way). I said that its an idea that I would be interested in looking into, depending on how things progress, that it may be a possibility however if theres one thing that would definately turn me off would be if I was rushed.

I aslo said that 'I hope that gives you an insight of my personality' That seemed to be the right thing to say as he wanted to make sure that I was aware that he doesnt want to rush into anything as well.

I very well cant just lay everything out right away. It would make some people run away, for those that dont run, they would flock around me. Have to be careful... though his idea was kind of interesting...

Good, glad that settled that. Bring on the next thing :)

So not sure where this will go. Maybe nowhere. Maybe somewhere. Wherever it goes. Im sure that Ill learn a few things. We shall see.

I started this post last week sometime and wanted to look it over again before posting it. For a moment I couldnt remember who I was talking about here. Then it dawned on me... and well. So far its gone nowhere. Thats no bother though as Ive been quite busy :)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger George said…

    Let it go wherever it chooses to Darling. No sense trying to make it go in a particular direction.

     
  • At March 23, 2007 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I find our parallels interesting...

    hmmm shall be watching to read more on R.

     
  • At March 24, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger Paul Corsetti (416)455-5515 said…

    Sounds like you answered him with what was possibly the more mature approach to what ever it was he asked you... but he was not expecting that response! lol

    A guy would cool the urge to phone you for a day or two so as not to seem over eager... but letting a deal go longer then a week... there maybe some underlying issues he had. Either that or he is just not an experienced self-salesman!!! (Bad form!)

    Maybe he viewed your response as too mature for where he wants to be? Oh well... We men can be finicky huh? lol

    My take on that is if he has waited longer then a week to talk, he is clearing up his social schedule with "others"... and decided just how you'd fit in... if you don't hear from him at all, it means you did not fit.

    If that was the case, trust me... you did not want to fit in that spot! He's looking for "Miss Picture-Perfect"... good luck finding that!!! lmao The image created in his head does not let your individual quirkiness fit in!

     
  • At March 26, 2007 10:33 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    LOL Ive learned that no matter how hard I try to get something to go in one certain direction. It wont.

    It doesnt stop me from hinting for that though.

    Its all in the air, we'll see where things fall.

    Hell Chad,

    More than interesting sometimes...

    Lets hope theres something to write about :)

    Hi Paul,

    LOL Youre right I guess the reply wasnt something he was looking for.. but oh if he only knew...

    LOL I figured he just wasnt that into me :) which is fair enough.

    Men and women :)

    No worries on if he alls or not. It would just be interesting to find out about the idea...

    Hmmm silly man, hes missing out. some people would kill for these quirks LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home