darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

funnies

A couple goes on a vacation to a fishing resort in Northern Alberta. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors and continues to read her book.

Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?").

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could take it out and start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could take it out and start at any moment."

"Have a nice day Ma'am," and he left...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2007 7:51 AM, Blogger John Daicopoulos said…

    Another joke (aussie style, remember I'm just canuck living here):

    A husband walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm, his wife reading in bed.

    He announces: "honey this is the pig I've been having sex with when you have a headache."

    The wife says: "honey I think you'll find that's a sheep."

    He says: "honey I think you'll find I as talking to the sheep."

     
  • At June 21, 2007 2:14 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi John,

    I wouldnt want to be that woman. LOL

     
  • At June 22, 2007 4:38 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Hee

    A man goes to Victorias Secret to buy his wife a neglige. He finds that the prices range from 200 to 500 dollars depending on how sheer they are. the more sheer the higher the cost. he buys the 500 dollar neglige.
    He returns home and gives his wife the gift and asks her to go try it on.
    The wife takes it upstairs and notes that it is so sheer that she may as well wear nothing at all.
    She returns wearing nothing the model the "neglige"
    The man says,"Gee For 500 dollars you would think they would have ironed it."
    He never heard the shot. Memorial services are next Tuesday

     
  • At June 26, 2007 8:21 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Eric,

    Thats scary... does the body really get that wrinkly? Im thinking I should enjoy the wrinkle free years and up my quota of nakedness or something

    LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home