darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, June 15, 2007

229 - you and your hand

I'm working the Beaver Boxing Event. Ringside something is the official title that I botched up Ill try to find out what it really is called.

Excerpts from last nights texting with D goes as follows

D - Are you thinking about that time when...

Darling - I am now... (cute that he is wondering about what I'm thinking of)

D - Ive been thinking about it and I like when its on your mind...

(its hard not to think about it. Its pretty eventful)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on in the evening...

D - Not sure but it seems that all the women are flirty today

Darling - I think its because all the men are here flirting with me, I love this sport... be good

(I wonder why hes telling me about the flirty women... to make me jealous? It kind of worked.I had that 'hands of, hes taken! reaction, then thought about it and realized I had no right to even think that. As he isn't taken and its his decision if he wants your hands on him) I wonder if he was a bit jealous. I almost wanted to ask him if that was he wanted.

D - B good and stop flirting (Fair is fair, if you can, so can I)

Darling - Im always good.. cant help it but be good, the guys are out of control with their roaming hands.. but Ive got that time with you in my head. Lots of fun..

------------------------------------
About an hour before I leave (now early morning)

D - I so think you are hooking up (he sends it twice 10 min apart) I so think you are hooking up

Darling - Dont be silly. I want to hook up with you (I met a lot of men that night. Made new contacts for this, that and the other and through it all I'm thinking of the sex D and I have)



D - 30 min ur place (Test if I ever heard one, why do I think he wants to keep tabs?)

Why I got that feeling?

around 10ish
I call... and say Am I seeing you tonight?
He says Ill have to call you back
He calls back and asks yes??
Am I seeing you tonight?
We talked about this already and no I cant come over.
OK I just wanted to make sure
Just because I'm not coming over doesn't mean you have to hook up tonight
Hmm is that how it works? Hmmm really?

Well....



* Then again... It sounds kind of odd that I would call him and ask again knowing that hes not coming over.. but just to make sure.. I wanted to confirm. I can see how that would plant a seed of doubt... which would lead to where things were... Which might... in a land of what ifs.... make it that he doesn't want me to hook up with anyone else and is kind of jealous?


Darling - I wish I could meet you in 30 min, ill be here a while working. (I really would have enjoyed being /seeing him)

D - Fight was over 30 min ago (It even read as pouty and suspicious. I'm wondering how he knew when it was done... interesting...)

Darling - I would much rather be with you.. no one else... than here working. (True and then I thought of how my bedroom looks... living room it is :)

I ended up calling him after that. Soothe any egos that might need it. He still teased me about it when I asked him if he really thought I was hooking up that night. He must think I'm hot or something that I can pull men easily like that. Silly man.

I might leave early today to enjoy the nice weather.. that and make sure that I use up any vacation that wont be carried over. Ulterior motives you suspect? Yes, D and I might get together for a while. If that doest happen I have a super hot date that provides complete and utter satisfaction. I have a date with my bed. Alone that is, sweet sleep and relaxation.

Oh and interesting things about working the event.

I brought home 2 bottles of wine, comp of a group of men that I took care of.
Another group left me a tip of 50$
Ive a small army of business cards with cell #s on the back
Met a cool new contact who Ill be getting in touch with soon. He likes my attitude.
The mgr is thinking of having ladies wear skirts as a uniform. He got reviews about me HA!
Daniel 'Alfie' was at the event. So was the mayor of Ottawa. So was I :)
Beef tenderloin for dinner
Someone OK 2 people, screamed that I had nothing on under my skirt.
Which might explain the slew of business cards I got.
Keeping the cell phone in between.
Someone mentioned they needed cream, another joked not cream of sum yung gai? to which I replied... unsolicited as Im walking by their table, why not? I hear its pretty good. They all laughed and wanted me to join them for the rest of the night.

The song that came to my mind. 'you and your hand' :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home