darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

221 - hat and heels

A hard hat was handed to me last week and I was told that I needed to wear it not necessarily at my desk but when I leave the office and out into the main building.

Hard hats Ive learned dont do anything for me that I think is physically pleasing to the eye. The construction workers and the other people (men) that I work with in different departments and other buildings. Apparently a big turn on. Comments range from...

- I hope you are able to bring that home with you.. (CW)

- You look really good in a hard hat (Construction worker)

- In my dreams you've got the hat, your heels and moving around a pole (CW)

- You know that's a huge turn on for me. Women in hard hats...

So if all else fails ladies.. get a hard hat. Mine was white to represent my purity. (smiles sweetly) I didn't get a choice. we all got brand spanking new, never been work hard hats.

Ive got to lug this thing around on my head or in my hand for a total of 6 weeks here at work. Lovely. It takes up space and isn't very pretty. I wanted to white Princess in front but that wouldn't have gotten old at some point and I would want to erase it and write Priestess...Your Highness or maybe something a bit less intimidating :)

Ive talked to most of the construction workers and a few colleagues have mentioned that I shouldn't flirt with them so much. I told them that I was being friendly. They were flirting. Maybe if I flirt they'll get the job done faster. Doubt it. I don't have that much influence.

Its been hot then cold in the office here. The lights have been on and off and I keep sending mental messages to them to accidentally cut a major source of power so that none of the computers work and therefore I don't have to work. I guess bed isn't the only place I'm selfish.

The amount of noise here is unreal and not made by me or the other people I work with. Construction noise is loud. I'm kind of annoyed by it. Only because it isn't very professional to be dealing with people on the phone when you have to scream and yell at each other and ask them to repeat themselves numerous times.

They've decided to leave my department here in the building right by where all the renos will be done because it would have been too much of a hassle to move all the computers and such to another location. Not nice.

So just to see what I would look like in just the hat and heels. I stripped in front of the mirror at home last week and fully clothed, the hat does nothing for me. Naked, with only the hard hat and heels, kind of sexy. OK a lot sexy. But that could just be because I think its sexy to be naked with heels on. Men in heels not so much. Women in heels. Much.

K called me last night we had a short talk about things that we have been up to and I'm confused about how to approach him about something. Cant say what it is outright but it may never come out in conversation. So ill just let things go on as they are. We might be meeting this weekend. Not sure yet

Oh, Ill be seeing M this Thursday. I figure Ill have an earlier night with M than if I went to work bartending. I know Ill be really tired and will want to sleep. I know it might seem like I'm picking the more boring of the 2 and I don't usually, but this time I am.

All in the name of preservation. I want to make sure that I am OK for the following days and not dead on my feet or frustrated for some reason or another. This way, this option is the best in the long run... or until it proves otherwise lol

Ive just been hit with a bad case of the sleepies. I need a nap. I think Ill go take one for about an hour.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2007 1:43 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    6 weeks of construction is no fun at all.

    Ahhh.. I love naps. The cure to everything, if only for a brief moment.

     
  • At June 07, 2007 8:12 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Scotty,

    Yeah the 6 six wont be fun at all. Im hoping for some kind of oopsie that will cut power completely :)

    Naps... brief but satisfying!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home