darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, June 01, 2007

216 - night alone

A night alone, no plans with those in the soup bowl. Kind of nice. A lot unnerving. Why unnerving? Just that it feels different not having plans. A good different of course. As much as I love getting ready to go out or have someone over. There is something to be said about

1 walking around in a pair of boy cut panties and a tank top with a pair of flip flops.
2 dancing around to a good song pretending I'm a stripper to continue the night without the tank top, panties or flip flops.
3 putting on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater to play with the dogs in the park
4 letting my phone ring and not answering it

I have to admit it was nice. It was nice to be alone and just not bother about things like my hair, nails or what I'm wearing. It was great to run around with the big dog while the little one sniffed around the trees. We would run back to her and bring her to a new spot to explore while the big dog and I ran around again.

Running around reminded me to go back to the gym. I'm not in bad shape, just need to get in better shape. Better is always better. Its either 5:30am or after work. I prefer to go in the morning but I only get to fit in an hour and a half. If I go in the afternoon I'm there for 2-3 hours. Once I get going its go go go.

So that's on my list of things to get back on track on. The gym. Id also like to say that Id like to get on track with reading again. Its been a while. I'm a bit wary though as it may turn me into a temporary recluse. Ill gobble up books one after the other and still be hungry for more. What I have been doing to satisfy my reading hunger. Is pick a book and read a chapter or 2 at a time instead of the whole book in one sitting. Its OK but I feel like I've forgotten the start of the book.

I might just go on a book binge sometime. Though usually and I might be mistaken. Ill read when nothing interesting is happening in my life. Could that be true? Maybe, possibly. Who knows. But if nothings happening in my life. I could possibly read a book and I could always get ideas. Some good others not so much. Some very very good :) Its all turned out well so far.

Tomorrow is my brothers Birthday. He'll be 30. Tomorrow is also the Sens game which I will be working from 2 in the afternoon until who knows when. Ive got Sunday morning to myself but that times already been earmarked for things like groceries, laundry, cooking etc.

So my night alone made me think of whats been happening with the alphabet soup.

D, not quite sure what we are. Maybe friends with benefits. But I'm not an expert on these types of relationships but we text and talk to each other often throughout the day. Id like to know whats on his mind about us but I'm hoping that its something I'm OK with and something that wont make me run... and vice versa. Don't want to make him run as its pretty good how things are. We'll see each other in the middle of the day for lunch and or for something more.

K, is eager to spend more time with me, but with August on its way, I have to keep in mind I don't want to.. complicate things... more than they are. Sex is good though. Were still in that stage where its brand new, its all full of tentative touches until you find that reaction you're looking for. Still curious about him and his life and love talking while sharing a bottle of wine.

G2, calls me once every few days to touch base and see how I am doing. Hes still wanting me to go visit him and I'm not sure if I will or not. Doubt that I will. He called me 3 times yesterday while I was on phone strike. Ive yet to listen to his messages and the other messages on my voicemail. Oh and he just called me again and it was good to catch up with him. Didn't talk long. Had to turn down the invite for this weekend. I'm working the tailgate party for the Sens game here on Saturday. I might not be home until well after the game ends... well.. depending how much people are partying.

G, has fallen off my radar but he always pops back every so often. Hes trying to plan a trip to TO and I think as soon as he knows the details then he'll get in touch with me. Hes got a lot on his plate. Ill fire off an email to him to see how hes doing. I might not have a 'normal' relationship with him but I do generally care about how he is. As I do with everyone. Just more so with the people that I am actually involved in as there is a personal connection there.

T, I'm not sure if Ive mentioned. Is in Chicago doing research for...?... something medical. I wasn't sure if it was something he could talk about so I didn't ask details. Hes been there for a while and he hails from TO. Haven't heard from him in a while. I hope hes OK. I should send him an email as well.

M2, called me yesterday while I was at work. He always says that I could have a job in the phone sex industry if that was something I wanted to get into some day. I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted. I just laugh and shake my head at that. Hes an interesting character, every so often when its convenient for him he gets in touch with me for something or another.

S, left me a couple of messages that I wasn't able to return. But we did connect this morning and he wants to get together some time and he wants to take me to a 'special place' I don't know about you but If someone tells you its a special place it can either mean that hes someone special to me and knows the kind of things I like. Or its special to him because hes hoping to get some. So... thinking that, Ive only had dinner with him once and now he wants to take me to somewhere special. I think Ill be vetoing that and picking a special place that I choose. In this case a coffee shop in a public area sounds about perfect.

P, is super focused about getting together. More to come when things develop.

I know it might look bad. The alphabet soup that Ive got going on. Its not, at least I don't think it is. All our schedules are different and it works out that I do have time for myself and its nice to be organised enough to make sure that I see them every so often. When schedules work out of course. Makes for a lot of fun and keeps me busy and on my toes. Not to mention needing to look good which makes me feel good... the cycle continues :)

I'm young and healthy not to mention safe. It wont always be like this. I know that. At some point things will change and I wont have soup. Instead Ill have.. something... or nothing and Ill starve. It all about trying new things, meeting new people and living life to the fullest. I should probably focus some of the energy elsewhere in my life... theres an idea. Maybe my work life will be as fullfilling as my sex life. HA!

I'm only 27 once in my life.. for 364 days. Imagine the possibilities! I have no idea what will happen for most of those days but I know that I have some control over what happens with some. Enjoy what you can. 28 is coming and its eager for its chance to live it up :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Darling, I'm not trying to presume to ever be part of the Soup, but I have been wondering if you might like to exchange contact info. If so, I can leave my e-mail addy. I don't write many e-mails, and I don't write lengthy ones. It would just be a basis for contact info. What do you think?

     
  • At June 01, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Im trying to put it on the sidebar. As you can see its a work in progress.

    As are other things around here lol

     
  • At June 01, 2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OK, got the addy... Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home