darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

213 - kind of..

Kind of put on the spot. Kind of uncomfortable. Kind of not liking the new girl here at work.

About 2 minutes from coming in to work. Not a 'Hello, how are you? Not a 'Good morning' I get a 'Darling you're going to have to take me out'

I'm thinking, 'No I don't' Out comes. 'Sorry I don't mix work and my social life together.' Im wondering at what happened as I knew it would one day come to this but didnt think it would happen today. I should have prepared!

That's just world colliding.

I don't know that anything wrong, horrible or bad will happen if I do mix the two together. But I don't do that. Ill go to going away, good luck on your new job dinners but I wont go out to 'hook up, pick up or go clubbing with you. I'm not your link to a happy sex life, a more fulfilling orgasm or a reason to leave your husband. So he pissed you off. The answer is not to ask me to introduce you to men so you can get your rocks off thinking that will solve anything.

That's not me. Go to a couples therapist.

I haven't gone to a club for 2 years now and that was after the Christmas party and I felt out of place. If I wanted to bump, grind and gyrate. I want to do it with people I know and want to rub bodies against. Music optional for me thanks. AHEM!

So I'm very uncomfortable today... well at the moment.

On the flip side. I feel bad for not wanting to hang out with her. But really. There are just some things that I don't want coworkers to know. Like, how short my skirts can get when I am not working, figuratively as... well before giving away too much... it basically comes down to me being a totally different person when I am not at work. Its me at work, but you should meet the me that isn't at work... not worse or better, just... different.

If I take her out then there will be her coming to my place to get ready, have drinks, and that's just never going to happen and sirens will blare and winds will blow. My head will explode. Just not happening. I'm a bit attached to my head.

To all coworkers that belong in this group...If I bump into you in the outside world, Ill acknowledge you and introduce you to a couple of people that I am with but I am not going to have a reminder of work tag along when I'm out painting the town any which color I want. There are things you never need to know about me and there are things that I want to be able to do without having you as a witness to remind me about it for as long as you find it amusing to bring up.

For all you men who piss off your wife. Just because a hot young woman hits on you and flirts with you doesn't mean that its better for you if you were to move on with this hot young woman and leave your wife. Don't spout off how you want to explore the world. We all know you want to explore said hot young womans body. ALSO don't be an idiot and flaunt the flirting in front of her. That's just amateur. Have some respect, if not for yourself then for the woman you've vowed to love and to hold til death do you part... and by the way she came in today... Id be careful. Shes maaaaad!

Sure it works for some people. Not everyone. Good luck to you if that's your plan. But really. I'm flipping you the bird. This is what you've given me today, an uncomfortable atmosphere because Its been decided without my communication, desire or consent, that I would be taking out your wife to meet men. (Not if I can help it)

I apologize. I know we get along at work and all but that doesn't mean that you and I can hang out. I know. Not very friendly of me... I'm not perfect as you can see.

Spank me.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2007 9:01 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I was a bit the same when I worked. I find that it's okay to get along with people in the office or whatever but outside it's like your part of a different world and you can get too involved.

    I also find that work follows you to your social life too and it becomes very difficult to switch off and differentiate the two. Work should be just that...Work! And left in the office.

    Perhaps it's because your the type of girl people want to spend time with but you made the best decision. It's not being unfriendly it's just knowing your boundaries I suppose :-)

     
  • At May 30, 2007 9:02 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Oh and I love your sign off by the way...Spank Me! Brilliant!

     
  • At May 31, 2007 9:01 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi James :)

    Very true about how sometimes it follows you. There are just some things that need to be kept apart.

    Like boy 1 and boy 2 :) JK (am I...eek) lol

    Its not being unfriendly... but it makes me think I am sometimes.

    Ive got moments of brilliance that I am pleased you enjoy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home