darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

207 - knows no geography

Darling 'I'm exhausted, its been a long day, how are you feeling?'

D ' Ive a pounding headache, took a Tylenol we'll see later how I feel'

Darling 'Are you still coming over?'

D 'I think you should go to bed and sleep. Ive got a headache and we'll both be rested for lunch tomorrow at your place'

Darling 'Are you saying no to sex?'

D 'No just changing the time it happens'

Darling 'Cheeky, but I like your idea.'

I crawl into bed with my tummy feeling a bit squeamish. Not sure what is happening to my body. Nothing happens. I think of what I had to eat that day and nothing out of the ordinary came to mind. Maybe it was just nerves? but about what? No idea.

I went back into bed and got cozy, drifted off to a sweet sleep and my phone rings. Private caller. Without thinking about it I flip the phone open and say hello.

G 'Hey how are you?'

Darling 'I'm doing well, thanks, how are you?'

G 'Doing well, I finally was able to call and I'm glad I got a hold of you;

Darling ' Who is this?'

G ' That's nice, you don't even remember me.'

Darling ' I'm sorry its about 1:00 in the morning here'

G 'Oh that's right I'm sorry, were you sleeping?'

Darling (thinking of what other things I would be doing if things were moved to lunch) 'Yes I was sleeping

G 'I'm sorry about waking you up, Ive been meaning to call and had the opportunity to do so and thought I would. Its been about a year since we last saw each other'

Darling 'OMG Brazil!! How Are youuuu?? It really has been a year. wow How is Brazil?

His name isn't Brazil. He just lives there now. He used to live in Ottawa and we were friends. Prior to him moving to Brazil he was starting to lean towards me in more than the friends area. Kind of a good thing that he moved but still a nice guy. This we talked about as well during the phone call and other things like the things we used to do together and to each other.

I'm still exhausted and kind of want to go back to sleep but its G from Brazil and I haven't seen him on about a year, so we continue and catch up and soon it turns to what I thought it would.

G 'So do you remember the last few times we got together? I still think about it and I get really turned on.'

Darling 'They were a lot of fun weren't they?'

G 'You don't understand how much I think about it and to think just as things were going so well and then I went and had to leave. I think about how things could have been if I stayed.
Darling '...I'm sure we would have had more fun...

He goes on down memory lane with some of the things we did enjoy together and I smile a the memories. They were pretty great. At this point I'm still exhausted but its good to catch up. He tries to have phone sex. Giving me visuals of what he would want to do to me, just how he knows my body reacts.

He talks about coming to visit me here or having me visit him there. He continues to talk about visiting me and how he might not want to return. That last bit was his little head talking :)

The suggestions he makes are things that I really do enjoy and somehow there is this one thing that hes done that totally does it for me and hes the only one that ever done that to me. (hoping that ill be able to experience it again)

So one thing leads to another and I have to look back on it now and wonder... long distance phone sex? What would make someone want to call overseas to a past lover... bring up experiences and expound on the possibilities of 'what ifs

This tells me one thing at least... libidos knows no geography :) Well that... and when something is worth remembering... its nice to see what people recall...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2007 5:20 PM, Blogger John Daicopoulos said…

    "...I have to look back on it now and wonder... long distance phone sex..."

    I'll let you know, since my wife and I will be (temporarily) separated for 15 weeks while she starts a job a few thousand km's away.

    John

     
  • At May 24, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi John,

    Youll have to let me know how it goes.

    Its somewhat different though as there is a connection as shes youre wife.

    Brazil was the 'guy of the moment' so it just makes me think ...

    I shouldnt think so much sometimes lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home