darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

200 - recharge

D has a surprise for me. Had things gone like they should have I would have been able to tell you what that surprise is. Things didn't work out for this past weekend. So, out there somewhere is a surprise for me, just waiting for me :) weeeeeee

Have I told you that I love surprises? Well there you have it I just did. Its so much fun to try to figure out what it is. I have no idea what it could be. None at all. A book? Lingerie? Coasters? Shoes?? As much as I tell him to tell me what it is, he knows its all part of the build up and anticipation that drives me to distraction when someone says they have a surprise for me.

So needless to say, he hasn't even given me a hint. What a tease.

I think Ill be seeing him this Thursday ok maybe Wed night? I'm not 100% positive. We'll see.

Last night was a lot of fun. It went from me wanting to go out, to trying to find people to go out with that I hadn't seen in a while. This includes girlfriends and people that I used to work with. I didn't have much luck there and was contemplating ordering something from the soup menu. I went home and took the dogs on their walk and after laying around the park napping and playing with them things came together.

My brother came by to walk the dogs for me and seeing I was out at the park came over to join the game of fetch with the dogs. I got a call from my sister and TADA plans were made. Her and her boyfriend were coming to watch the hockey game somewhere to eat laugh and be merry.

Lots of laughing, eating and drinking was had by all. Loud and sometimes too loud, we had a blast. Got home late and talked to D on the phone for a while. Tried to figure out what the surprise was and after not getting anywhere with that we talked about how men and women were different. Actually it was more how we were somewhat alike but I try to deny it as much as possible which he laughs at.

B is coming over tonight. Were having drinks and listening to some music that he thinks Id like. I told him I had other plans for later that evening and hes OK with coming over for a little while until I have to leave. Great but that cuts into my getting ready time which I enjoy.

So I might have to be a bit more creative with my time later today.

I'm meeting my sister and one of our girlfriends and were playing pool. I'm sure this will bring about much laughter as it usually does no matter what my sister and I are doing. Much fun I can tell you. The drinks will flow, pool cues will be aligned and balls will be pocketed.

I haven't talked to K. I think Ill send him a text sometime this week to touch base with him and see if he is OK.

G sent me an email.

'mind, imagination wandering to forbidden places
thinking of your small hands
and how sexy you look when...'

Such a sweet man. I enjoy his emails. Great reminders and always makes me smile.

So update on M. Kind of a cad. Very sneaky, wants more than he bargained for and just an overall sneaky person. Ill see him again. Not because anything will happen, but because I get to expose myself to his kind and get tough if you will. Its not often that I get to be around people who are sneaky and obvious. But I could be wrong and might have just been off in regards to the vibes I was getting? We shall see.

I saw him on Saturday and that was a bit of an event, brand new to me which was interesting. Maybe that's why I thought things were a bit off, because it was new to me. He called me Sunday night to see if we could get together again and I told him it was a bit last minute and I wasn't able to meet with him. Plus I needed to recharge my batteries :)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "The drinks will flow, pool cues will be aligned, and balls will be pocketed"...just a great line, loved it!

    I gather you and your sis are quite the pool players. :)

     
  • At May 16, 2007 5:29 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I reckon you should do one of those fly on the wall documentaries about your love life. I would watch it but you would still have to blog it :)

     
  • At May 16, 2007 7:38 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    :) Im glad you enjoyed that one. I didnt even have to think about it.

    Were working on it.. hopefully we will be able to get in some serious time sans alcohol... next time.. next time :)

    Hello James,

    A documentary on my love life... that would be interesting. There have been mention of it as a passing joke between my friends... thoguh they would say its my sex life not my love life :) sillies.

    Well of course I would still blog about it... theres less censorship on a blog... I think :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home