darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, May 07, 2007

194 - calls

Friday was uneventful. Watched movies and did laundry. I was invited to go out but I declined due to a reason I cant even recall. Wasn't anything serious, not to worry. I watched the end of 28 days. A movie D and I started to watch but didn't exactly watch and finish...

So, not the greatest movie for me but I will end up seeing the next one they have called 28 weeks later. Looks interesting. We shall see. Maybe it gets better... or maybe I just had other things happening and on my mind when I saw the movie :)

Friday night I was on the phone with D and I forgot my laundry in the laundry room. They close the room at 10pm and I remember my clothes at 10:20pm. D joked that the super would have a pair of my panties in his pocket. I hope not. Probably not. I made sure to check the next morning to see if they were all there but not knowing how many I threw in there.. really doesn't help. I decided not to think about it. Just remember to make it down before they close the doors. Silly me.

Saturday was spent shopping with my sister. We had lunch together, did updates on all areas of life. Laughed a lot and tried on a lot of clothes. We would model what we wore and critique each other as only sisters can. Brutally honest. Bought lingerie and told my sister that shes got a great body and could pull off many looks. (No I'm not jealous, but if I looked anything like her Id so take advantage ) ... not that I don't with how I look right now... Everyone has different tastes... I just cater to the ones that well... enjoy how I taste.

Work in the evening and then out to watch the hockey game. Scratch that, that didn't happen the going out to watch the game part. Instead I spent it at home, watching season number 5 of Friends and started to prepare ingredients that I would need to cook the next day.

Talked to D for a bit. Teased him about what I was wearing, something pink, lacy and see through. We talked about this and that and made tent plans to meet during the week.Thought of calling B and didn't. Not a major thing right now. Maybe sometime this week.

Also thought of K and how hes doing and what hes been up to. Wondering if we'll see each other sometime soon. Possibly.Still haven't gotten in touch with K2, not sure that I will. Why you ask? No reason. If it happens it happens if not then... oh well... just so you know.. I haven't totally written him off. We shall see.

Sun, a perfect lazy day spent, napping, tanning on my balcony wearing an original piece by Darling. So original I had to make sure no one else was out on their balcony to see if Darling has any tan lines, talking to good friends on the phone and just laz-ing around. Some snacking, listening to music and playing with the dogs. Great day.

After work that night. I'm on the phone with D as I make my way out to meet my brother and sister at Montana's. Of course I don't tell D who I am meeting because hes already assumed that its with another man. Hes teasing and I know hes fishing but I tell him that Ill be good... I throw out a question that has he ever seen me when I am not good. He brings up an occasion.. and tells me that he loved it and thinks its great. I might have a few drinks and then call it a night.

He teases me some more about being good because I am drinking. Cute really.We've made plans for lunch... for today... which just got postponed to another day. (pout) He said he'd call me later to explain. Considerate :)

Soooo.. in the middle of the call with D, I get an incoming call from a number that I don't recognize and decide to answer it. S... The guy who called while he was in traffic. I have a letter to assign. (simple things make me happy, what can I say?) YAY I have a name lol so I told him it was a bad time and thank you for calling can you call me back later or the next night? He said he would try, I said OK, look forward to it.

FLASH BACK, I think this might be the one that sweats profusely... without any physical contact. I cant recall if that night was excruciatingly hot and humid. I don't think so.

D is nosy and asks who it was, I tell him that people I haven't heard from in a while are coming out of the woodwork. Not a lie, it is someone that I haven't heard from in a while. So he teases me some more. And others that are coming from the woodwork are starting to sprout again.

I'm unsure if he called to see if I was able to meet with D, but as I understood it he was off running errands and didn't mention getting together. So I just continued with my plans. It would have been nice to get together though. Oh well.

Good times with my sister and brother. My aunt was there as well so it was a lot of laughs and had something to eat and we shared a something fried cheesecake that was de-lish

Home to prep for Monday and then off to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

I get a private call from S2. This man and I spoke to each other back in Feb and he was off on vacation and I wasn't sure if Id hear from him when he returned .... I did today. He doesn't recall anything about me aside from the general area that I told him I lived in.

He asked what my schedule was like and I told him evenings was better as I work during the day. He asked if I could meet during the day at all. I said no. Wasn't much else to it than that. He said he'd call me back sometime if something should come up.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home