darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, April 30, 2007

188 - laws?

updated 05/01/07

Happy Monday! :) Happy May! (I'm a day early I just realized but I'm excited about May) I was able to get a lot of things done during my lunch hour so I done ever want to hear anyone say that lunch cant be used to do things.

I had my lunch of beef wellington, roasted potatoes and chili seasoned peas and corn.

Drove about 10 minutes away to get to where I get my taxes done. I also ate and drove at the same time. No worries I used a microwave before I got in my car. Steering with my knee is getting easier :) And no I make sure I do that if I am the only one on the road. Otherwise 10 and 2 it is

I handed in my taxes for 2005 and 2006. Midnight tonight is the deadline for year 2006 and I would rather not have penalties for both years if I can help it. I hope that I don't owe. Ill even consider just breaking even however I have no idea how things will turn out. It almost feels like the lottery. Like... I wonder what will happen if... of course in the lottery all you get is a false sense of hope. Here I could get screwed and the lottery wont do that to you.

Other than that? I picked up some clothes that I had altered, I also picked up a pair of boots I had to have the heel redone. I got myself a peanut butter cookie and drove on back to work in time.

So my lunch hour was the most productive time of my day today.

While I was waiting to see someone about my taxes, I called a few friends and touched base with them and made plans for sometime this week. Talked to my sister and sent a few text messages.
I wanted to do some banking while I was out but I didn't really remember what time I had to be back for and thought that I should get back.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh on a work update. The lady who punctured her lung. I know its new to you. She was gone for about 3 weeks and shes back now, her lunch OOPS I mean lung has attached itself to the cavity of something (I should pay attention) I do... really... but if it was my Oh wait.. it attached itself to the chest cavity. I guess I just have bad memory. So shes back, and we've also hired a new girl to work full time. So, as good as I am at what I do. I think its time that I flew the coop.

Ive been thinking about leaving this place for a while and I just haven't found anything. I know I could just not come in one day and the following days after that but I'm too conservative about those things and I don't have the balls to do something that drastic. Answer the door naked, walk down a hotel hallway naked, have sex on a picnic table etc I can do. Leave work to make sure I put myself in a position to find a new job. Chicken.

So if anyone knows anyone who is hiring. Excellent pay with lots of time off, perks and gives me free reign on creativity. Let me know. (I know wishful thinking)

Its always good to put things out there like that.. Laws of Quantum Physics. Or it Law of Darling?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home