darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, April 21, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

The lights have dimmed and our hands get busy with each others clothes. A little rearranging here and little adjustment there. A slight tug and a sweep and my hand is firmly wrapped around him surprising him with the speed that I am able to do this.

'Ive been looking forward to this for some time' I said quietly so only he could hear. I smile at him, close my eyes as he presses his lips to mine for a wet kiss. Our hands busy doing things. Mine squeezing and stroking him, his rubbing and teasing my nipples which he has exposed to the cool air. The other running up my inner thigh underneath my skirt, I look down at my hardened nipples due to his handy work and shake my head at him. 'Gentle please' I say as he bends his head towards a nipple. Before his mouth closes over one I hear 'Never' when I feel a jolt from my nipple to my groin. My lips clamp shut and my head is thrown back, my free hand grabs his hair and roughly pulls him away. He is smiling as I do this.

'Gentle!' 'You liked it, I felt you gush a little all over my hand' I don't like how smug he is so I tell him even though I know its disgusting lie I tell him its pee and he smiles a knowing smile. 'Liar' and I watch him lick his fingers which have emerged from in between my legs. 'Sweet, just like you' He says. I cant help it I smile and stroke him just how he likes it. He leans back and enjoys himself as I lean into him and take his earlobe in my mouth. Nibbling. Whispering things in his ear that makes his cock jump in my hand. His breathing changes. His jaw clenches and unclenched in an effort to do what? Control himself? I think it me that's controlling this.

I can feel how hard he is in my hand and soon my hand is coated in a steady stream of liquid. I know hes close. A hand clamps down on my wrist in mid stroke and I leave his earlobe with one last bite, in between my lips his earlobe is freed with a sound of a 'pop'.

'I'm not finished with that' I tell him and his eyes look feral accompanied with a set jaw. He pushes me back and his lips are hungry for mine. His hand is holding mine still so all I can do is squeeze him over and over. He pulls away from my lips and presses his mouth to the side of my neck and in a strangled voice 'Easy babe, you're driving me crazy. I want to make it good for you too'. I free him from my grasp and he slides down to his knees, kisses the side of my neck and swirls his tongue just how I like it which makes my body shiver.

He stops only to continue the swirling in between my legs and I look down and see intent on his face at wanting to make things good for me. I have no doubt about it. I rest my feet quietly on the chairs in front of us leaving his hands free to do other things like wrap around my breast and roll his palm over my nipple. With the other hand he does what I hope for and he slips a finger inside me. Presses all the way in deep and as his tongue flicks over me his finger motions for me to come. I do as quietly as I can which involves me biting down on my knuckle and swallowing in the scream that would have erupted.

His head is locked in between my thighs. I look down at his twinkling eyes and he wiggles his eyebrows at me and gives me one last flick of his tongue as I muffle a giggle and free him from the vice that has become my thighs. He sits down beside me and leans in for a kiss, after our tongues dance and mingle he pulls away and watches me lick my lips. Knowing I am tasting myself I hear, 'I told you you were sweet'. I shake my head and roll my eyes at him. 'I didn't say I wasn't' I tell him and reach for him inside his pants.

Some rearranging and adjusting and I have him in my hands again 'Just like I left him' I smile when he replies with 'hes like that when you're around'. I lean in and tell him how I would like to taste him and feel him in my mouth. It doesn't take him long to want the things that I am describing and he leaves my lips swollen with his kiss and tells me to show him.

I kneel on the seat as comfortably as I can and have my ass up in the air while I take him into my mouth. Slowly, first rubbing my slightly open lips over him, my tongue flicking him a little bit. I feel him surge in my hand and I continue to take him in my mouth slowly. just letting my lips run down the whole length of him, my mouth just gliding up and down without squeezing them around him tight. His hand pulls my skirt up and slips in between my legs to find a hot wet center, ready and waiting. He slips his fingers in and makes me tighten my body whole including the lips around him and his fingers.

Once he feels that tightening around him his other hand behind my head starts a rhythm that tells me hes close. I follow where hes decided to lead me and soon he is pushing himself up from the chair and deeper into my mouth only to drop back down while running his fingers through my hair. 'Just like you said you would' he said with a smile. I turned to sit down and he takes my hand in his to pull me close whispering in my ear, 'Have you been following the movie at all?'

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At April 22, 2007 3:02 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I am hot enough as it is with the freak weather in this country. Phew (mops sweat from his brow)!!! Another good story Darling (or is it a story?) :)

     
  • At April 23, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello James,

    I hope that youve been finding ways to cool off in that hot weather.

    A lady never tells... :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home