darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

177 - My Weekend

Updated 041707 2:48pm

Friday night was interesting. I for some reason managed to have double booked myself with 2 men. I also am on stand by to go into work until 9pm-ish. One man coming in from out of town at about midnight and the other about 20 minutes away.

Friday at the end of my day I wait and see if I am needed to go into work to cover for one of the girls. If I have to work I have a window of 2 hours with K if I don't have to work I can do dinner or other things. Until D comes into town at about midnight.

So I have my fingers crossed that I don't have to work so I don't rush through the time with K to meet with D. I know never double book yourself. . Oops!! I know.

So I learn that I don't need to work and do my little happy dance.

I get home and rush to walk the dogs but not compromising on the time with them. I call K to find out that um I must have had the dates mixed up. Were to meet on Sunday instead. How dumb am I? Well It all worked out OK I don't have to rush and I don't have to go through any awkward excuses to cut the night early.

So I putter around my apt and talk to JB on the phone for a while and he has plans for a Stag night with the boys and I tell him not to drunk dial my number as I know he will. (Read on to find out)

I put on a DVD and walk around unconsciously and looked through my closet for something to wear for midnight and while I was there tried on a few summer dresses and looked forward to wearing them once the weather gets better.

At about 12:30am my phone rings and I pick up the phone noticing that I have 2 missed texts. They are from D and I pick up the call and he teases me about me having been sleeping. I tell him that I'm tired and he apologizes and asks if I still want him to come over. I say yes. I'm in the waking mode.

Hes over and we cuddle on the couch, cuddling leads to kissing and kissing leads to....

After he leaves and goes off. I'm no longer feeling tired and sleepy. I see I have a text mssg on my phone and read the message. Seems K is thinking of me, sent time 1130pm. I ring him back and he answers.

I know nothing will happen, I know there isn't a future. I just... like him enough to have him around even if its as a friend. More than that? Who knows. I cant answer that yet.

So we end up talking again.. for a few hours. This time we don't quite meet the sun as we wish each other sweet dreams. Hes decided against trying out for something that hes looked forward to for a while and I feel little guilty that I was the one that was party to his decision and ability to perform.

We talked about a lot of things again and it was allover the map. Very open and interesting and plans were made to meet Sunday night.

After hanging up with K, JB rings my phone and I smile as I know hes drunk and about to do something sill. I have no idea. Just a hunch. Hes loud and proud and hes inviting me over to his place. I tell him I'm in bed naked already and don't want to. He asks me for directions to my place so he can come over. Hes planning on driving and I tell him no way not with what hes got in his system. He gets kind of pouty and whiny and tries again to get me to come over. I decline and talk him out of snowboarding off of his roof and onto the flat bed of his truck. Im a saint I know.

I tell him to call me in the morning and not to tell me hes in a body cast.

Saturday morning I was expecting to sleep in, I woke up a bit later but not by much. I smile at the memory of the previous night. I am supposed to go meet B and find Ive missed his call. I call to apologize that I am going to be unable to meet with him for brunch. He is understanding and we make tentative plans to make some plans late in the week.

I'm a bit peeved because its frustrating to know Ill be tired later in the day. I debate my plans for the day and just do a few things around the apt. I walked the dogs more and longer than they are used to and take cat naps throughout the day.

I get a phone call from a concerned friend, I am fine. just living life. I do so appreciate the concern. I'm glad someone out there is :)

I get a phone call from my sister asking me if I want to go shopping with her and I decline telling her why and she asked if I started a phone biz. I laughed and told her where to go and told her wed get together Monday night.

Work in the evening and when I got home I called K. Talked for a few minutes and needed sleep so I begged off and told him that he should get some rest as well.

Sunday was interesting. Woke up to a revved up libido that wouldn't listen to reason and I had to take care of, a few times. Feeling a bit tired? Play with yourself. Quick energy boost there I tell you. I wont even go into how many times and places and toys. Just know that I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am fully capable of entertaining myself sans audience. Though its always nice to have audience participation.

In the evening, I spend time between people on the phone as I run errands and as well while I'm out with the dogs. Always the multi tasker you see.

I go from K to D to JB and B also ends up phoning. D will be watching the hockey game at a bar with a friend of his. He asks me if I want to join him and I tell him Ive got plans. He teases me about going on a date and I blush and don't know quite how to respond and make light of it and it turns out that there is nothing there between us except whats in between the sheets... for now.

So I don't tell him that I'm supposed to meet with K. Though I feel a bit guilty. I ponder whether omission of the truth is a lie... then shake that thought off for another day.

(sigh) K is asking for another rain check, via text. Ill call him when I'm good and ready...I'm a bit miffed. I love getting ready to meet people. Love the anticipation, the rising dare I say desire for what may come. I look down at myself and think, don't let it go to waste.

I'm already on a high and my libido has been looking forward to some audience participation and now its not letting me get off so easily (pun intended)

When I get home, earlier than usual, to make sure that I gave myself time to relax and prepare for the now non arriving K. I do my thing and ring K. As soon as he picks up and after he says hello, I tell him he could possibly give a girl a complex with all the rain checks. I tell him that I'm really nervous and though its not the plan for the evening I tell him what I am wearing or not wearing for that matter and tell him how I enjoyed the process of preparing to meet with him.

He called me evil. I told him sharing is caring. He apologized and I said that's OK. I shouldn't look forward to things too much. Its a bigger disappointment when things don't go as planned. I wasn't trying to rub it in. I was just talking out loud and being honest. Lesson learned. Its very nice to have someone to talk to though I think at some point it might wane. Who knows.

I get a phone call from JB and hes watching the hockey game and we flirt, I tease him about calling me as a booty call. He asks me to go to his place to watch the game and I get nervous and decline. I'm too honest sometimes and I mention that I cant be out in public with men around as I might jump their bones and take advantage. Not exactly those words but something along. He laughs and tells me its OK he can help and we could go upstairs. The conversation is now heading downhill and I know I will never be able to look him in the eye. It goes south fast.

Throughout the night we phone each other trying to get the other to come over. I'm already naked I tell him and seeing as hes dressed he should be the one to come over.

He phones sometime later after pondering my invitation which I have no idea if I will follow through on as its something of a strange situation. Hes a client from work for goodness sakes!! I haven't thought about things through as you can see. So were talking about more private, more personal things and I'm not sure why I am even entertaining the thought of it but really my body is a traitor and I'm super curious about him and how he is in bed. OK there Ive said it. I wanted to have sex with him. Consequences to be thought of later.

The strangest conversation ever. He calls. I am breathless from just finishing a major round of self exploration. He asked what I was just doing and well I tell him. Hes in awe and really cant believe that I wouldn't let him be a part of it. We've been shooting each other down all night as we want the other to come over. The conversation is going too fast for either of us to figure out what to do and that's mainly my fault as I keep jumping from subject to subject.

Hes absolutely shocked that I would prefer to take care of myself than have someone come over and 'help' I told him there is nothing wrong with what I just did and in fact I enjoy it. Often... I didn't tell him the often part. Though really TMI has gone right out the window with this one.

So in the end. Late in the morning, as we laugh at each others attempt to get the other over. Its not awkward at that time though I know ill feel it the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Boy did I ever.. feel awkward that is. Its not often I throw myself at someones feet for the sole purpose of satisfying an urge. OMG that's such a lie. Well not in its entirety. I mean I do have friends I can count on to be willing to do so. OK this is not making me look good. SO!... I called him on Monday morning during the power outage here and I apologized and made nice and possibly now stand on the pillar of shame. (for a few moments)

Monday night involved no men. Just my sister and I who went on a self defence class. Very neat and fun. Will be going once a month I believe.Next month on the agenda for that class? Take downs :) Bring it!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Its now Tuesday and this has become a long post.

But I saved the best for last :)

Other than having lunch with D this afternoon...

Tonight I get to meet with M. To cross some things off of my list of things to do. Hes only here for a few hours and we fully intend to make use of that time.

D might make an appearance in the wee hours of the morning but that's to be decided...

Consequently... D didn't show up for lunch. Bugger. I hope everything is ok and he didn't get hit by a bus. Thank goodness I don't leave food to the hands of men. I had a grilled chicken salad and I made sweet erotic noises over a scone that I will tell you more about later on.

** Enter JB into the day who wants to meet face to face. Sometime tonight I think. I am reaching a new level of....

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home