darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, April 09, 2007

173 - singles

D came over Sat night after he was done work, he didn't leave until 3 in the morning or so as the clock might have showed.

I had a lot of fun while he was at my place. We both did. So at the end of our time which really flew by. Almost unable to lift my arms in the air, I laughed and told him that I don't think that I would be able to participate in any singles events afterwards. He laughed and of course looked smug as a bug. With good reason. I hadn't felt so well satisfied in a while. Satisfied yes but not to the point of muscle exhaustion. Oh how it felt good.

Anyway. Enough about my sex life. Now to my thoughts. After he dressed I walked him to the door wrapped in something quite small and sheer to leave him with a nice parting memory. I held the door open after he walked through it and... for a moment I wanted to tell him to come back inside. Come back inside and continue. Come back inside and finish what was started.

For some reason. I wasn't finished. I had energy. The exhaustion I felt earlier was no longer around. I wanted to tell him that I wanted him all over again and if he was up for it wed see just how long we could go for.

Damn. I swing the door open and stand outside my apt door in this quite small and sheer ensemble and smile, thinking I am insane. Get back inside, hes not around anymore as I don't see him waiting in front of the elevator. How strange it is not to be able to call him on his cell to tell him to come back. I don't have his number but he has mine. I wont wonder about that at the moment. Someone might see me. Oh well if they do they see if not, then their loss.

Singles tryouts? Well. Id be a shoo in or get a wild card or would I get a bi? Ohh can I be the captain?! HA

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home