darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, March 29, 2007

165 B

Scratch C off the list.

Ive just been told that hes not in the market anymore. People need to be more cautious. That's all I have to say about that. I don't know if Ill hear from him again if ever, I might just be one big reminder of his stupidity. Darn. But c'est la vie.

As fast as something happens it goes away just as quickly. There are no regrets. No what ifs. Just if it happens it happens. I didn't even have time to imagine the possibilities. Oh well thats not the only iron...

Those of you who wish to play with fire. Know the rules, and cover your ass. Beware the Ice that you live with.

I know you re eager, but its not worth it to have to look over your shoulder all the time. Better safe than sorry. All the best and if there is ever a next time. Do not leave things lying around in the open.

Amateurs.

On the bright side, 1 called this morning teasing me about being desperate for him. He wishes, I told him its just his voice I want to hear. He laughs which makes me smile. We talk for a few minutes while I ignore work and other peoples attempts to get my attention.

I have excess energy, flirting energy. Must. Needs an outlet. I can see trouble ahead, but the good kind of trouble that people want but are scared of.

A friend of mine just told me as per my name and careful analysis. I would be best suited as a reality Tv star. He pauses after reading that to me and said it would really need to air late at nights and be rated R. We laughed good and hard him at possibility of it. Me at the accuracy of it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home