darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

164 - lost and found

Drinks tonight with C. It wasn't planned for tonight but what I had planned needed to be cancelled as there were circumstances that were out of my control. Close friends getting together for drinks, cheesecake or some other form of sweet delights and of course, salacious conversation about who is seeing who and all that fun stuff. Not tonight.

Tonight drinks with C. Hes a talker and hes open. It should make for a good night. We've talked on and off and he happened to lose my number at some point and we lost touch for a while. Then with a twist of fate. He happened to get a hold of it somehow. Its an amusing story that Ill save for another day.

So back to C where I find conversation that's flowing and the teasing and the getting to know you beginnings. So far so good. Tonight should reveal plenty as I either like to get things out in the open right away so as not to waste any ones time. Or I like to take things slow and let anticipation build.

Both ways have their own pros and cons. I don't mind one over the other. I try to take things as they come and figure it out when it happens (or so I like to tell myself) HA!

Well, as usual, I'm not sure where this will go if anywhere. But I am looking forward to it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2007 4:45 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I just want to say how much I love your blog Darling. I like the way that you write it as a diary and I appreciate the style of it...not just because I am a nosey git :)

     
  • At March 29, 2007 8:30 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi James,

    Im pretty nosey too... and fair is fair. I enjoy sharing things here and I am glad that you are part of it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home