darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

163 - description

Bah! I cant be right for everyone can I? Its been proven. Not all men lust after me. Want me or even like me I'm sure. In fact some don't even find me anything appealing. Strange, but true. Some wont want to talk to me, others wont want to be seen with me. Its all a matter of preference and we all have them.

I started this post rather differently and rather violently. Then decided to change the whole thing and share my moment of clarity. I am not nor will I ever be what men think of in their fantasies. I'm just being honest. I'm not what typically is defined as fantasy material, poster girl or pin up. I do know that there are some men out there that might possibly think of me as someone who plays a part in their fantasy. There has to be!! ... there just has to be...

I am what I am, in all its entirety, with all my glorious quirks and quibbles, simply. Me.

Its hard for anyone to know someone really well. There is so much to a person and that person is always evolving into someone new. Take for example someone you knew when you were young and lost contact for a few years or so. Meeting up with that person is a different event as that persons life experiences makes that person grow and mature into someone ... more than who they were. There are remnants of the person you once knew. Its still the same person of course, just older and wiser with more life experience than when you last knew them.

Meeting someone new and finding out about that person is always an adventure. Its exciting. Fun and sometimes can be consuming. Herein lies where this all came from.

I met someone that had the same interests and had the same likes and dislikes with enough differences between us to keep things interesting. I'm a very open person and very friendly. I'm also very vulnerable as I am very open and friendly. No that's not what makes me vulnerable. What makes me vulnerable is that I am naive and gullible. I had no expectations for where this connection would lead and it was just interesting to see how things would play out.

No, not R... this one was errr lets assign F to this guy. (F for Failing to meet the grade)

Conversation went very well and there was some chemistry, enough to interest further exploration into this new development. Somewhere towards the end is where it gets interesting, at the end of the conversation he said he wasn't sure it would work as hes looking for something else. Mainly someone who was smaller and more petite as that was his preference.

I was taken aback somewhat and really after a moment of shocked. Then my thoughts were as follows. 'What an idiot. He has no clue what hes missing out on and I cant save everyone from their stupidity. I hope he finds someone that hes happy with. Hopefully that person doesn't find his penis to be inadequate and decides to go elsewhere... After all everything comes back full circle.

I also thought of the experiences this man will be missing out on. Not just with me but with anyone else he doesn't want to associate with on a friendly or even intimate level all based on what he wants to have.

I wasn't mad after a while. I had a great sense of relief that I wouldn't be spending time with someone with a narrow mind. In fact I kind of feel bad for him that hes boxed himself in. Maybe one day things will be different for him. If not. At least I wont be around with him. Hurrah!!

So I'm not the object of peoples fantasies. Darn!

So here is my description for all of you who are curious. I know... long awaited... much anticipated...

I have short curly green hair with as many split ends as possible.
I have green eyes to match, however my right eye is a glass eye.
I am 4'5, though with my hunched back I'm really 4'3
I have really bad acne and have one sized 12 foot.
I have a peg leg for the other.
I weigh in at 350 lbs but... without the glass eye and peg leg I'm at an even 225lbs....

...Naked.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At March 27, 2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    lol, you are just what I am looking
    for.
    Thanks for the smile ...

    T.S.

     
  • At March 27, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger George said…

    Ha ... good one. He doesn't know what he is missing.

     
  • At March 27, 2007 9:55 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    All that... and you have a wildly sexual imagination. Yeah, he royally missed out. Alot.

    It's taken me years and many men to finally be appreciated for who I am by the one I'm with... I know you will, too (but hopefully not take as many years).

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At March 28, 2007 12:07 AM, Blogger Paul Corsetti (416)455-5515 said…

    Ohhhhh....green hair and green eyes...with a hunched back to boot!!!...

    Hey Darling!!! We'd have one thing in common...you could wear one of my shoes...instead of stealing a favourite sweater like women do to their men!!!! I wear a size 12! Stay away from the work boots though...

    Once again, an example of a man that creates the vision of Mrs. Perfect and eliminate all the potential candidates because they are blinded by the one image.

    One of my favourite sayings...for those of us that believe in some form of a god... " A great way to make God laugh... tell him/her your life plans!!!"

    When I was 20 I said I was supposed to be a millionaire by age 30!!! I'll be 31 next week... I'm a million short of that plan!!!...Shhhh...I hear someone laughing!!!

     
  • At March 28, 2007 9:37 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello T.S,

    Well, I say... get in touch right away!

    No, thank you.

    Hi George,

    Sad, but true :)

    Hi Tuxbaby,

    Little did he know. I think people dont give others enough of a chance.

    No matter how long it takes. Ill enjoy myself no matter what. Im sure I know people who are and Im just blind to it.

    Hello Paul,

    Sweaters dont do much for me unless its the cardigan kind so its easy to camo my back. Sweaters are too hard to pull on and off my head.

    Egads! people do have size 12s? :)

    Ill do one better.. when I was 21 I wanted to retire by the time I turned 25 AHEM!!

    Big dreams, big heart. No follow through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home