darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

170 - Saw

T came over the other night as per my request to have company over to watch Saw (the first one) with Danny Glover. I think I caught him off guard with the invitation. I caught myself off guard.

We've never met you see, just had communique over the phone over the past little while. The last phone conversation we had was while I was running errands. I asked if he minded that I was doing other things while we were on the phone and he didn't. He was actually impressed with the things that I was doing. He might have gotten a bit more information about me than he would prefer. But its all safe and good information that he was able to hear from my end. Nothing scandalous.

Fun person to talk to. I'm comfortable and pretty relaxed with him. Hes kind of mellow and has his own wants and needs from a relationship. Like. So he wants someone with passion for life, likes cuddling, being affectionate and is adventurous. He asked if I liked flowers and chocolate. I was 50-50 on that as I like flowers but am crap at keeping them alive. They are beautiful and are pretty to look at but I don't enjoy it when they start to fade. Maybe that says something about me and my personality? Ill let you think about it for a few moments if you want to. If not that's OK :) Ive done enough thinking about it to be OK with myself.

So it was nice. Much better than the last one who came over for a movie. I wont even go there as he was more interested in playing with the dog than me. I thought he might have been a gentleman but decided that it was just not going to happen (thank goodness). Haven't seen him and glad of it.

Anyway, T mentioned not bringing chocolate or flowers for me and he apologized for it. I told him that I appreciate the thought more. My thighs thank him and nature thanks him. I kept to myself that I enjoy chocolate on a whole different level...

This one claims he has a six pack and I was tempted to tell him to show me, then I thought Id be tempted to touch and feel which brought the thought of him wanting to touch and feel mine. which made me think of outlining his abs with.. my tongue. Don't worry I didn't tell him that.

So no idea what his abs look like. I wasn't freaked out that he was coming over. He didn't mind me asking him questions throughout the movie. If it bothered him he didn't let it show. Like I said. Very mellow. His dad was a Police Officer, smoked pt when he was younger and his Dad raised Hell when he found out. He wanted to follow his dads footsteps but not after seeing what kind of family life his dad had. He has 3 cats one that purrs and can be heard across the room. Hes into cars and racing cars, he likes women with curves and like passionate people and enjoys PDAs and being affectionate with his partners.

He does have children and he does live about 45 minutes away. Works crazy shifts and enjoys it. He likes chocolate covered coffee beans and would take coffee through an IV. He works about 5 minutes from a chocolate factory and I asked him if there was a lot of larger people that lived in that area. (I know I'm silly sometimes) He as much as I would imagine. He works out using a bow flex and wants to gain about 10lbs to fill out more.

Hmmm maybe a chick flick next time then.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home