darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, March 29, 2007

166 - evil

I almost forgot to mention D. Met him about 2 weeks ago. A little after F. Nice person, easy to talk to, easy to laugh with and met for drinks late one night last week, weren't able to spend much time together that night but it was nice to get some face time.

We do however talk on the phone and he calls out of the blue to say hi. Sweet. Funnily enough I don't have his number so I don't do any of the contacting. Which suits me just fine at this point, there is no pressure on me to do anything. HA! Makes me look lazy doesn't it?

We'll talk about many things and I'm worried there may come a time when there is nothing to say. Isn't that worrisome? It is to me. I know there is a world to talk about but sometimes I think of silly things like running out of things to say.

He has a nice voice. Have I mentioned this weakness? Maybe lol

He laughs nicely. It makes me smile. I even told him that in a conversation one time. I cant help that I have no censoring button sometimes. Or I do but it goes on strike when it pleases. Anyway he said it was cute that I told him. I blushed, thank goodness he couldn't see me over the phone. Silly me told him that I was flushed. He laughed. Which made me smile. Silly cycle. I feel like a girl. This is a good thing. I need a manly man. I don't quite know what it is that I want or need but its a work in progress.

I have no idea where this will lead. So far its leading to dinner tonight then he heads off for lands unknown. Actually back to his place about 4 hours away. With plans to move closer due to a better paying job which I have told him that he'll need to try to work me in somehow. Into the company that is. Its not all about sex you know :) Usually.. but not always.

So I'm nervous and excited about tonight. I have no idea where were going but I know ill have fun. Dressing pretty modest tonight. If you call a low cut top modest. I think its amusing to see men try to keep their eyes from dropping down. I know I can be evil sometimes. Don't worry I wont hold it against him.

Everything happens for a reason right? I will be wearing that for a reason. To be amused. Possibly to make sure he is pleased with that aspect of.. my anatomy. We shall see.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2007 7:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Good luck Darling ... have a "nice" dinner LOL

     
  • At March 29, 2007 10:04 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hi Darling!

    I love the updates on the various possibilities and flirtations in your life. I hope you're having a good time and enjoying obvious skills and charms. :)

    And I am quite sure that your being evil is something that a lucky guy would be happy to hold against him. LOL

    ^_^ Liza

     
  • At March 30, 2007 12:21 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Dinner went well. The steak stayed down :)

    Hi Liza,

    So far so good and I always enjoy things that happen. Theres always something happening.

    mu hu ha ha haaaa :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home