darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, April 02, 2007

168 - Princess Lulu

Things I shouldnt do at work

Flirt with clients over the phone. *Client JB

1 I dont know what they look like, most importantly they do not know what I look like.

2 No matter how hot they sound, refrain from flirting!

3 Coworkers can clearly hear the flirt switch has been turned on, the chair spinning doesnt give me away, the shoe dangling off of my foot as my legs cross and uncross doesnt either. Its my voice.

4 Goal is not to make them blush. (JB did blush, twice) one at the mention of needles, two when I wanted him to clarify if he wanted my info or something on his file.

5 Do not talk about his cats name. Nunner -pron Nun-er. Which I have been told is French slang for pussy. Must verify...

6 Princess LuLu as a stage name? Must think of better stage name. JB seems to like it as he called me Princess Lulu throughout the call. Of course after I was flustered and had to think of a name other than Darling, in case he was to complain at the flirtatious work related phone call.

7 Do not surrepticiously go through clients file to find out how old he is. (11/22/1976) I wonder if I can institute pictures being mandatory...

LOL Ive never had a more enjoyable phone conversation with a client on the phone. Ive had many. This one takes the cake. It would be interesting if he were to get in touch with me somehow. If he does great! If not then thats ok too. I have a wonderful memory for the books.

Ok so I just sent him an email which is work related. I swear it is! Its not my fault that I cant spell my own name and that it somehow looked suspiciously like Princess Lulu at the bottom of the correspondence.

So I know that hes single, has no GF, is scared of needles and cannot donate blood or even listen to me talk about donating blood. He works full time and has hardwood floors throughout his house unless its a bedroom. He has a Queen sized bed and drives a fancy truck which he adores. His just had his staircase done with burbur. He lives and works in the West End of Ottawa. His cats name is Nunner and we now all know what that translates into. If he had a girlfriend he would adore her as much or more than he does his truck. Hed also make sure she was well and truly taken cared of in the physical aspect of the relationship.

He asked if I spoke to other clients like I do with him and I said no, I would surely not have this job if I did. An hour per client? Productivity would go down HOWEVER loyalty and retention would skyrocket. He even said if he had 'this' every time he wouldnt even think of other companies. A man who knows a good thing when he sees it (this case hears it)

So out of a need to hear his voice again. I made up an excuse to call and find out how things were in regards to business. He saw right through it but was happy I called. Oh to find out where things go with JB.

Incidently, he signed off his reply via email with Prince Charming.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home