darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, April 05, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

'I'm in a hotel room all by myself. I'm not sure what you're doing, but I want you here. I'm in room 1509. How soon can you be here? Ill be waiting'

I undress and lay my naked self on the bed. I have been waiting for this for some time and unable to wait I reach down and touch myself. I bend my knees and press them down to the mattress, I trail my long nails over my skin towards my waiting pussy. One hand spreads myself open and the other rubs in circles. Ahhhh sweet bliss is soon to be had. I close my eyes and imagine what will happen in a little while when I have company. The images in my mind are so great that I make myself moan in pleasure as my fingers work themselves trying to coax out a wonderful wet reaction.

'I'm glad that you left the door ajar for me to see this, I'm not glad that you started without me.' My eyes snap open, my fingers freeze where they are and I see a very well dressed man in a suit and tie. Hes arrived, I wonder how long Ive been touching myself?

He settles himself in between my legs and tells me to continue. He wants to see it to the end. I move my fingers and feel how tight I am. He sees that my legs are shaking and knows that I am close. He pulls my hands away and replaces them with his mouth. His tongue pushes inside me and soon after some creative multitasking of his mouth and fingers, I explode. He continues to lick, sending shudders through my body. After I have relaxed and my breathing returns to normal. I hear 'I made it just in time'.

I smile and tell him that 'It wasn't on purpose, the door must not have closed properly'. We both smile and he says that 'It was a nice surprise indeed'. We kiss a sweet kiss and he runs his fingers down the long length of my hair. Slow kisses, that burn hotter as we roll around the large bed. He ends the playful game with me on top, my legs on either side of him. I look down and tell him hes overdressed as all I have on are black stay up stockings with seams that run from my toes to the back of my thighs.

I pull his tie and bring his neck up so I can press my lips to his, our lips graze each other and our tongues play a game of hide and seek. His tie comes off with a wide pull to the my right. Buttons are undone and I lean to sit up, my hands start at his waist and with my palms down, I move them to his shoulders where he leans up to free his arms from his sleeves.

After he is shirtless, we find ourselves facing each other in as he is now also upright. My chest brushes against his lightly making my nipples harden and he looks down at them and sees goosebumps decorating them. 'Cold?' he asks, I shake my head and quietly say 'No, my body is tingling'

He wraps his arms around me and presses his chest to mine. This one act makes me shudder in his arms and there is an intense feeling that comes over me, making me extra sensitive so much that I start to take in shorter breaths which continues the cycle of shudders as ever breath I take amplifies the sensitivity.

He lays me on my back and is on his side looking down at me. My eyes are dilated and he stares at my chest, he takes his index finger and softly moves it left to right from nipple to nipple. This sends a ripple through my body that we both enjoy. He in the reaction he sees, me in experiencing this reaction. His tongue joins in to add to my sensory overloaded pleasures. His tongue hot against my body, changes from light and playful to light nips with his teeth, making me cry out and feel a zing from where hes nipped to my wet dripping pussy.

Bedsheets grasped tightly in my fists as he continues to trail his fingers, tongue and lips over my skin. My heavy breathing becomes, low moans and goosebumps continue to form over my body. My back arches as he continues his silent careful tease. His hand pushes apart my legs so I am completely open to his gaze.

I feel myself pulsing where his gaze rests. I gasp as is breaths blows over me. His palms rubbing my inner thighs gently, back and forth as he continues his steady breathing over me. His tongue barely touching me flicks lightly against the sensitive bud and I hold my breath and my body holds still. His tongue repeats its message, flick, flick flick, exhale. In the quiet room a breathless whisper is heard, ' oh please..'

He continues his torment with his tongue and soon my legs are trembling under his palms. Soon my hips are pressing up into his tongue. Soon, breaking the silence comes a loud cry of passion is heard, which leaves me shaking and riding a sensational wave of pleasure that leaves me shaking still as he takes me in his arms and holds me until I calm enough to shyly lift me head to kiss his chin and whisper 'dont go to sleep just yet...'

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home