darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, April 05, 2007

172 - mind reading

OK, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though its hard to figure out what other people are thinking as my mind reading skills are non existent. Sadly.

Without any prompting from me, he sent me a picture. Not bad. Id post it for all to see but its a naked photo. Just kidding. He was clothed, wearing a tie. No, not just the tie. Fully clothed, shirt and tie... yes pants as well. What he had on underneath is beyond me though I do wonder what people have on under their clothes. It passes the time!! I'm sure you've wondered that at some point about some person. I bet you are even wondering what I have on right this moment! :)

Hes away for Easter weekend to go visit family about an hour or so away. I thought after the last email I got from him last night that I wouldn't hear from him until next week. Fine with me. But in the back of my head I was having some negative thoughts of the usual silly girl kind.

I was with the Girls last night and lo and behold, my phone rings. Not a surprise to the other girls that my phone rings in the middle of a night together. I smile when I see the caller and walk to the other end of the house so as not to bother the others. Hes at the Sam Roberts concert, I told him that my sister was there as well and he should say hi if he sees her. He laughs as we both know he has no clue what she looks like.

He tells me he feels old in the crown and I remind him not to rob the cradle. I'm smiling and feel kind of like laughing as he called me. Simple things make me smile. We talk for a few more minutes and the girls call for me and I tell him to have fun and click off.

I'm on a mild high for the rest of the night and I tell the girls about him. Of course I tell them about him. Mainly we talk about what the hell I am getting myself into and how I get myself into these situations. Even JB repeatedly asks if this is something that is common for me while I am at work. I say no as Ive never called any clients after hours about non work related issues. He doesn't believe me.. or has a hard time believing me. He can see how I do well in what I do and he is sure that I flirt with well.. everyone.

After the girls and I parted. I was a bit restless and well. I did what I usually do in times of restlessness. I indulged.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home