darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

174 - puddle

I don't know what the technical term for it is. I'm sure if I searched for it Id be able to call it what it is. But for you men... its part of your neck. Its what is on either side of your throat. Starts just under and behind your ear and goes down towards your collarbone. Neck muscle? Look in the mirror if you have to. Turn your head at different angles to see how prominent it is sometimes and at certain head positions. Some mens 'thingies' for a lack of terminology is more defined. You know what I'm talking about now?

Sorry ladies this is for the men, continue to read, but its only in men that this turns me on. Well, so far anyway. Ill have to keep an eye out for the effect it would have on me from a woman but I digress. Maybe other things would flick the switch, its a learning process.

Why did I just have you go to the closest mirror to have you move your head in all sorts of ways and to have you touch your neck (did you touch it as well... your neck that is) Because this, gentlemen turns me on. Seeing someone who has this, accompanied with a strong jaw line makes my knees weak. I don't know if its because I want to tilt my head to the side and have my teeth gently on either side of it and nibble, suckle and just play. OR is it because I want you to do that to me too? Maybe a bit of both. Maybe a lot of both. OK its a lot of both.

I would hope that my attention to it might turn whoever the recipient is, on. I know it will turn me on to do it and have it done to me. I share this with you because aside from the other things that women look at men for I look at this. I get turned on to do this. I know my eyelids close just a bit, I inhale just a bit longer, I lick my lips and imagine myself on this mans lap, with my legs open and draped to either side of him with my mouth and tongue flicking over this spot that I have just shared with you.

I know if its done to me, I'm well, reduced to a puddle.

P U D D L E

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home