darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

175 - shedding

I feel like I've been neglecting some people that I know. Just not being in contact I guess. Either by phone, email or a visit.

I think that its OK as we are all busy, but in the back of my mind I feel a little guilty as I know it would take a few moments of my day to send them an email, dial their number or drop by for a glass of wine or some milk and cookies.

Do I know that many people? I probably make it sound worse than it is. But enough is happening around me to make it seem worse than I usually am at keeping in touch. So if anyone one that I know ever reads this, friend, family or foe (which there are none.. OK there might be one.. sadly) I hope you know that I do think of you and that I will get my act together and find my way to you somehow.

Things have died down a bit from alphabet soup by that I mean K, T, D, T2-which I have yet to intro, JB and so on.... I wont start talking about it right now as it may seem like.....

1 I am actually looking forward to it (anything... happening)
2 I am tooting anything about me. (I'm a plain Jezebel I mean Jane)
3 I care ... In my own twisted way I do...

The above are partly true... partly. Partly. PARTLY! Just my way of dropping slivers of me. Yes I find myself scared of certain things... recall holding hands? That scared me a bit, but not when it comes to shedding clothes.

I guess shedding clothes I can do, shedding barriers and revealing myself. Not so much.

Anyway so, nothing is happening but then it might be low tide at this point. Which is fine because I am due for some ME time. That doesn't happen when there are people hanging around, unless of course they are the professional masseurs that make my muscles melt in a different way. you)

So some much needed time with my myself surrounded by mellow then dance music, surrounded by candles, bubbles and a fruity cocktail in hand. Some fun and relaxation.

This is to tide me over... so a mini vacation away is in the works... then on a much bigger scale to an actual vacation. I'm not sure when it will all take place. Its a wait and see situation.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home