darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

184 - spanking?

Darling - I'm touching my nipple right now

D - urrghhhhhhhhggg

Darling - What was that?

D - You cant do that!!

Darling - Do what?

D - Tell me things like that, its not fair, I cant do anything right now

Darling - What do you mean?

D - I mean I cant just unzip and start spanking it..

Darling - Sounds painful (ive also never heard that expression before)

D - Ill show you painful later

Darling - I'm sure

D - Yeah you cant tell me things like that. Not now I am not alone. People will see

Darling - So I shouldn't tell you that my nipple is hard? I thought that you didn't mind if people watched.

D - No, you shouldn't Tell me that and I don't mind but not in this case

Darling - Or that my nipple is surrounded by goosebumps

D - ..They are.. ?

Darling - Yes I'm getting very sensitive, all of this is making me a little restless...

D - I know how much you like that and how good you feel...

...

Its exciting to know that he gets aroused with a description. The way his voice gets low and deep. How he'll talk in that low tone even if hes all alone. I like it. Some people may think what I did isn't fair or nice at all. But in the end, it turns out nice for the both of us. It builds anticipation and desire.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2007 6:26 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling, you built the anticipation in me and my pants and I am just reading. Wow

     
  • At April 25, 2007 9:27 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    You left a comment on my blog, thanks for reading now I have two readers. Someday a third will appear, how did you come across it? and what does 'miwosov' mean?
    Cheers

     
  • At April 26, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Hmmm so I can add 'builder' in my resume? You must have very special pants :)

    Hi Eric,

    Write and they will come. I think I was clicking on peoples links. I cant recall who got me to yours though.

    I just saw that in the comment I left and I have no recollection of typing those letters... Ohhhh the only thing that makes sense is that that was the word verification that i had to type in in order to post the comment.

    Im glad I am not missing time. That would be scary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home