darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

183 - voicemail

I was presented with a lovely bouquet of flowers yesterday and it was his birthday. How sweet. We caught up on what was happening in our lives and we had some revelations to which he said he was jealous of as some of the things I shared with him didnt involve him. G is great to talk to. He loves everything that I am up to. Wants to be younger and make different choices as we all think of at some point.

That's when I took his hand in mine and told him that he wouldn't be where he is right now if it wasn't for the things he has experienced in life. To change anything in his past would change his future and change who he is. It would also change the people he knows, loves and cares for. I told him we may never have met if he had lived a different life.

That seemed to put things in perspective for him and we shared a bottle of wine. Talked some more and I think I might have distracted him with the summer dress I was wearing for the evening. He kept reaching over and caressing my cheek, trailing the back of his fingers along my arm and along my collarbone.

A sweet man, who has interesting fantasies that involve yours truly. Hes told me about them and Ive yet to entertain any of them, though I mention it during coitus to get his engine revved high. We've talked about his fantasies and hes undecided on them as hes not sure about how comfortable he would feel.

When I told him about how I enjoy that feeling of not knowing where my decision will take me. What will be on the other side of the line that I thought I wouldn't, couldn't cross. How opportunities present itself when we've done something that is out of what we wouldn't normally do. What better way to grow than outside your bubble.

He was diagnosed with Parkinsons and is taking it very well. I worry about him and ask if there is anything I can do for him, with him. I proceeded to give him a relaxing massage and we stayed in bed being intimate. No pressure to provide pleasure using my body. Just be there for someone who enjoys my company, wit and sometimes wisdom.

D was out of town taking care of odds and ends. I caved and called him late Friday night about midnight. The usual time I would see him. Silly me. Hes back today and is on vacation all week, were planning on going out of town for a road trip but back for the next working day.

Strange feeling that I might see him sometime other than midnight or later. I was a bit frazzled about meeting with G and K this week, however its been planned and Ill take things as they come.

K left me a message on my voicemail last night, ' Hi Darling its K, I'm just here lusting after you, that's all.'

I think all women should get messages like that. It sure made me smile.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home