darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

195 - pool sharks

D - I was just propositioned by a 14 year old and an older lady that didn't have all her marbles. Just my luck.

Darling - Who did you say yes to?

D - You

Darling - ... and what did I offer?

D - Nothing but I can always hope

Darling - I bet you're hoping that I say carte blanche

D - I knew your offer would be the best

Darling - Perve

D - Are you just using me for sex because that's OK you know

Darling - Hmmmmm

D - I am just kidding

So the above was D and I texting back and forth last night while my sister and I were out sharpening our pool shark skills. We've got a long way to go. Were in the laughing ourselves silly stage when balls don't quite make it into the intended pocket.

I'm wondering about him thinking I'm using him for sex. I am... hes doing the same with me. We had the 'were not looking for relationships convo' when we first met... but how else do those people get into relationships unless they get into one? He calls and texts me often throughout the day. I dont mind them as it works with my schedule... aside form the sex schedule (midnight-ish) Its nice anytime but :) lol its also nice to plan a seduction right?

So. I wont be spending much time thinking about it but what came in my head was. OK, either he wants to clear the air about what 'we' are or hes hinting at something else?

We had offers to play against other tables but we we declined gracefully and of course leaving the carrot dangling, letting them know that wed be in about once a week and maybe we would see them again...

After a few drinks and a few hours of winning against my sister. I swear I wasn't even trying to win. She just kept sinking the 8 ball. I just had to sit back and watch her get down on herself about it. Silly girl.

We'll be back to practice. She was telling me when she was living in San Diego that she would play every day and got pretty good. I have to tell you I can see it. All we need is more practice. Once a week wont do it but its better than nothing. Plus It will be fun to get together play pool, laugh, and just plain get together like it is whenever we do plan something together.

At home later in the evening. D and I are talking on and off until he makes it in at midnight. I meet him at the door in the lacy, sheer pink piece I was telling him about and I meet him at the foot of the bed, where he pushes the straps down and slips it all off of me completely.

As soon as were on the bed, its hard, fast and intense. So intense that I have to change the sheets, blankets and figure out when to do all this laundry all while having a big huge smile on my face and I feel like laughing... then crying as I want more and hes already getting dressed to leave.

I get us some water and as I am opening the fridge door he says. 'I bet that you wont need your friend after that...' I look up and raise an eyebrow. He looks shocked and shakes his head at me.

In my head I'm thinking. How do I turn the switch off? Its been turned on and I cant just flip it off. Its passion that wants to be fed and if he cant continue to feed it, satisfy it, satiate it then Ill have to feed it myself.

So, as great fun and intense that time was. I wanted more. It made me feel/think a couple of things.

I'm not being satisfied ... fully. ( I just want to go all night.. most times... more more more.. )
I'm selfish because I want something that I cant have.
I have no idea if he wants to stay and continue for the rest of the night or even part of the night/morning as it were

Well, that's it for me on the thinking of those issues. Ill just keep on doing what I'm doing. Its been kind of dead on the soup situation. I think that's nice, it gives me a break and time to do things that I need to take care of.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home