darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 10, 2007

197 - never meet

There are some people that I think I should never meet. As much as I love socializing, there are some people that I should just not meet... in person. No matter how tempted I am to meet them or vice versa.

For example.

RB, a client (former client not because of anything to do with me... just to clarify) We had a few exchanges, if a bit flirty. Basically me trying to steer clear of him (Im shy) as his voice had that melt my panties quality that's so appealing, not literally of course as that would just land me in a hospital. So RB with hot voice (to me) was this dreamy man who didn't really have a look or any features as they would all be something that I liked. He just would be this man with a voice that would make me be a slave to pleasurable whims.

Some people should remain a voice on the phone. To be used as fodder for fantasies. In person, RB's voice was there, the look or features that I liked were unrecognizable and actually not even close to being... near the surface.

So all fantasies including RB and his voice... Into the wood chipper.

Another more recent example would be JB. No, not related to RB. More time was spent feeding the fantasy with JB. More calls to each other, not only was the voice appealing, I was able to check out the look. Via an exchange of likenesses. Tall, blond and in shape. Not someone I would go for but there was.. something there. He who, not surprisingly was looking for someone tall, blond and leggy with perfect tatas.

Knowing all that the voice still did it for me. Melted my panties though secretly as I would never tell someone that in those exact same words. Perhaps, 'you've got a nice voice, I hope that's not the only thing that's nice...' Of course the expected laugh was forthcoming.

Ive determined that it might have been great to never have met JB... in person that is. Meeting him over the phone was fantastic. Continued to have it that way, simply divine. It was great and then we met. Which killed it. Ive no doubt about it. He might have been holding out hope that I was lying when I told him that I wasnt tall, blond and leggy.

I wasn't thinking future anything with him as far as emotional investment goes. I was uber excited about meeting someone that was a lot of fun to talk to and if things worked out, hang out and just be friends. I'm not sure what was going on in his mind but its obvious with the lack of contact on his end that he doesn't want to pursue anything even if it would have just been adding someone new to his circle of friends.

C'est la vie!

Ill have to admit at feeling a bit bummed about it for a few moments as I realize that as opposite as I am from tall, blond and leggy. Not everyone is looking for TBL. Along those lines... whatever ideas he might have of what being TBL brings. Maybe if they looked hard enough, they would see what they are looking for lies just beneath the surface. OR it could just be that's just the shell he wants.

If I were TBL, you can be certain there would be more posts on JB. As I am not, I would conclude that there may be future posts including JB, just not the salacious kind I was hoping for. Instead it will be more of a 'looking back' type of post. (however I could be wrong) But he still goes into the wood chipper.

In any case. I'm a bit bummed that that spark has gone and that Princess Lulu wont get to spend more time with her Prince Charming... even if t is by phone.

Lesson learned? Voices can be deceiving and people want what people want.

NOTE/CONFESSION: Its strange that certain things will make me feel self conscious about the way I look and others don't. Sometimes when someone doesn't say anything it speaks volumes... or sometimes it doesn't mean anything at all. Funny how the mind works.

I can be naked with someone and not feel the urge to hide myself. But fully clothed and not getting a phone call makes me feel like a cow. Silly how the mind works.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2007 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very interesting...I agree that sometimes, the in-person person is different than what we think/imagine. I think our minds tend to 'fill in' the unknown details, and we end up with a visualization of someone that is likely inaccurate and perhaps best left right where it was - to the imagination....or to the wood chipper! :)

     
  • At May 10, 2007 2:32 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Rocketman,

    Totally agree with us filling in things.. but strangely in JBs case... I didnt do that like I would normally.

    I guess I thought this one would just be one of those easy friendships. Oh well

    At some point I thought that it would be best to keep it all on the phone and not to meet in person. But I was too tempted and didnt listen to my gut instinct.

    Sometimes it is best to leave it all in your head :) lol Ive had some great experiences in my head LOL

     
  • At May 11, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I agree that you can build it up too much sometimes. I suppose especially if there is a possibility of romance involved. Sometimes I guess it's better to just keep things as they are. Less expectation and less dissapointment :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home