darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, May 12, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction 1C

Someone walks by the bed and runs their fingers through my hair with laughter in their his voice. He says ' Only you would bring a crowd in just to watch'. That makes me laugh and I stop short because of the other people laughing. I turn to look around and there are people standing and sitting on and around the bed. I bury my face in Jason's neck. I tell him to 'take me away' and he laughs at that.

We all go out in the living room all in different states of dress or in this case undress. We talk and share stories and funny tales. I get a tap under the table on my knee and I look at Jake the tapper and he tilts his head to the side and I get up and walk towards the room he indicated with his head tilt.

We stand in front of each other and smile. Softly I say 'I'm looking forward to this' and he smiles and says 'that he likes what I am wearing'. I start to unbutton it and he moves my hands away and says that he wants to do it. I let him do it and once we've both been removed of our clothes we kiss. I lean up to him and he bends his head down to meet me. He kisses down to my neck and feels the goosebumps over my body. He moves so his body is behind me and his hands snake their way down in between my legs and teases me.

I reach behind me and stroke him. He lets out a deep breath and tells me to 'take it easy on him'. I smile and let out a gentle chuckle. He slips his fingers inside me and I inhale sharply. The spot, hes hit the spot. His fingers move inside me and over and over on the spot I open my legs a little bit more and tell him that it feels good. He pulls me to him and sits on the bed making me follow him. My legs spread with his knees which hold my legs open as his fingers make me arch my back and urge him on. He knows how much I like it and all of a sudden he slips out from underneath me and is facing me still attached to me.

He says 'this will feel even better' I lift my knees and leave my ankles right on the edge of the bed. Our mouths in a deep sensual kiss. Tongues dancing, teasing and hungry. I push myself up on the bed and he follows me. I take his hand and hold him still for a moment. He looks into my eyes with a question and I answer with 'lay down' He lays himself down against the headboard and I position myself in between his legs and take him into my mouth and feel him lift his hips off of the bed and hear him let out an 'ohhhh' I continue to play and try new things with my tongue and my fingers.

I feel him take control every so often and thrust quickly in my mouth and when that happens I tighten my lips around him and have my tongue move left to right as he moves in and out. His hands in my hair is fisted and he pulls me up and kisses me hard. His hands move down and rests on my hips. I feel him try to find his way in I remain still above him just out of his reach, I smile into his mouth and push his hips down and I rub myself over his length. Back and forth until he cups my breasts in his hands and tells me that he loves how full they are and he cant get enough of them. At that he takes a nipple into his mouth and rubs the other with his thumb, back and forth making them hard.

I angle my hips properly and feel him slip inside me. His tongue stops and his fingers stop and I slowly lower myself onto him inch by inch. Once I have him in to the hilt I swing my hips around in a circle and that makes us both moan softly. I push off of him and just as I am almost free of him. He slams up hard and fast making my whole body bounce. His hips are completely off the floor and hes making me hold onto the headboard tight. I keep my body tight for him as he pushes me to a point where I wrap my hand around his head, holding him to my breast and tell him to continue as he is. He complies with that and he slows it down for me murmuring into my breasts that 'he wants to make it last'

I sit up on top of him and gently move back and forth. He Leans up to meet me and kisses my lips, my neckand my throat. He pushes me on my back and slips out of me letting me straighten my legs. He slips fingers inside of me and now its my turn to lift my hips off of the bed with what he is doing to me. One after the other my body shudders with wave after wave of bliss. I cry out words that I cant recall. I see people around me and cant remember details of what they were doing. I see Lacy come join us on the bed with Dave behind her. They exchange words and hands are everywhere again. Whose I do not know.

Jake doesn't stop, he continues being with me throughout this great sensual ride. I press his hand still and say 'easy' He slows down and kisses me gently. He tells me I should move to an Amazon where I belong. I laugh and give him a peck on the cheek. He asks if we could share a waterfall. I smile and agree. We walk out leaving everyone else to continue without us.

We step under our waterfall and he watches the water rain down on me. Over me and he slips his fingers inside me again and I smile thinking 'I have to find out how he does it' As his fingers are inside me I glove him, stroking him at the same speed his fingers move in and out of me. I bend my knees forcing him to slip out of me and I take him in my mouth. I look up the line of his body and see him looking down on me. His hands fisted in my wet hair, I take him fully into my mouth and squeeze. My tongue moves side to side as I move over him.

There are things falling around us and we don't take any notice. We are focused. Once his groans come faster and faster. I moan around him encouraging him. He pulls back and strokes himself in front of me and I smile. I look up at him and tell him that 'he looks hot' I arch back and feel the water run over my shoulders and he watches the water gliding in between my legs and he strokes himself faster as I run my fingernails down the back of his thighs he spends himself over my breasts. I take him in my mouth and rub my tongue over him softly hearing his gasp and feel his body jerk.

We dry each other off and we talk about how much fun it was to see each other again and that I should come over to his place some time. I smile and in walks Lacy, wondering what we were up to. We talk as we dry off and I walk out and and get snagged by Robbie towards an empty bed. I ask him what he has on his mind and he says 'more'.

He kisses my nipples and moves his way down my stomach, down my legs and to my knees. He pushes his face in between my knees and kisses the inside of my legs working himself up. He breathes hot air over my center and licks me slowly. I open my legs wide for him and he spreads me open and moves his tongue over me in every which way. He tastes me and I enjoy it all. He slips in a finger and feels inside me, feel show tight I am around him and how wet.

He pulls away and we move so I am sitting on top of him and he is inside me and right away makes me tense around him as his hips flex up. Touching me right where I like to be touched deep inside. I inhale a sharp breath and tell him not to move. I rock my body over him quickly. My breasts bouncing up and down in front of him. I tell him to hurry. He stills my hips with his hands and lifts me up a little of for him and slams back up into me. I hear the slapping of our touch and over and over I can also hear bits and pieces of conversation. I hear 'shes still at it with Robbie' 'They haven't stopped' 'shes so much fun'.

I rock myself harder onto him and grind down and feel myself rise to the place where I can fly. I take over the movements and find my way to the edge. I quickly get there to soar over it and feel my body shudder with satisfaction. Robbie is watching me fly and I look down at him somewhat embarrassed. He knows what I am thinking and says that he was 'glad to be a part of that'.

I roll off of him and stretch my body like a cat. A full body stretch. I lean my head on the pillow and close my eyes. Thinking of why someone would want to spank me...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home