darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 18, 2007

One Year

I shake my head in disbelief but the proof is there. Ive been blogging for about a year. Time flies. What have I done with my life? Anything exciting? Any progress onward and upward? What scale do I use?

When I started blogging, which feels like yesterday ... OK last week :) I wanted to use it as a diary... another form. I found my my updates in my own diary/ journal great to use but I guess maybe at the time it felt like so much was going on that I couldn't update enough or fast enough. OK Both of those.

So I decided to go online and share it all. For those who were interested and stopped in Thank you. Its nice to be able to share. I think I would have continued had no one been around to follow the goings on of my life.

Sometimes its been kind of blah and boring other times a bit more interesting. There are a lot of posts that don't make it out here for one reason or another. Some just seem silly, others seem too revealing. I'm open but I'm scared sometimes. A girl has to have some things that only she knows about :)

Anyway. I wanted to come up with a fabulous post about having an anniversary yet I think Ill keep it short and sweet.

Happy Blogging :)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger Jonathan said…

    Yeah! 1 year - congrats! I'm still an infant at 8 months! :)

     
  • At May 18, 2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on a full year of blogging! I think it's cool that you decided to go online with your thoughts and the goings-on in your life so that we could tune in. :)

     
  • At May 18, 2007 3:39 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Jonathan,

    Thanks :) Youre a wise 8 month old!

    Hello Rocketman,

    Its been fun blogging, Glad youre tuning in :) Thinking of some additions to the blog, not quite sure how to go about it. But time will tell.

    The worse thing that could happen is I do something that removes/deletes everything on it so far EEK!

     
  • At May 19, 2007 9:00 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    About the accidental deletion- I don't know if you could DO that- but I do save each of my monthly archives onto my own computer just in case.

    Happy Blogging Anniversary! I've loved my blogging time too. It gives me a place to release my thoughts whether anyone cares to read about them or not. And for whatever reason- people keep reading.

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At May 22, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Tuxbaby,

    Thats a neat idea.. ill try to figure out how to and where to..

    Thanks and its been a fun year and heres to another one :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home