darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 17, 2007

203 - blogs

I did it again. I found this blog and read every single post this person put up. Thank goodness they started their blog only in Jan of 2007. Otherwise I might have spent more than a day or two on their site.

So this person who wrote this blog. Lives in my town. HA! Imagine that. I'm not the only one from Ottawa blogging. Well I knew that as my brother blogs as well. No don't ask me what he blogs about Id rather not find out about who he is seeing and what they do behind closed doors. Oh wait that's why I don't want him to know about mine. AHEM

But really... Its neat to find another blogger in the same city. I feel somewhat stalker-like. I know about him but he doesn't know about me. Its like a bad B movie in the making, which will only end up with me shrugging my shoulders and saying 'oh well'.

For all you lurkers if I have any :) Hello, how are you?

The thing is. Like the blogs that I do come across like yours if you have one that I might have read and commented on. There's something about it that I like. The way you write and share. Its entertaining and it satisfies me in a way that I cant totally explain. OK I am a nosy person and love that there is a window into your mind and life that you share and allow me to peek on once in a while.

I have no idea if Ill ever comment on his blog for a couple of reasons.

Im shy :)

If I comment on his blog he'll be able to see mine. I know I can post anonymously and as much as I don't mind getting those comments. Other people might not like it and I don't think I have anything to hide (at this point) so I think I would prefer to comment with me backing myself up 100% (don't let that hold you back from commenting anon OK?)

NOTE: this might not make sense but its my thought process. Welcome to strangeness.. and somehow it all works for me.

Another reason I don't want to comment? Because Ill want to meet him. Just to meet him. No strings. No expectations. I'm probably getting ahead of myself as I am even doubting what to talk to him about. I can just picture me in front of some guy with a blank look and nothing in my head to talk about. Well.. nothing of substance to talk about anyway. There is always something to talk about.

So maybe Ill scratch that for now.

Maybe Ill just lurk around his blog for a while which I have been doing. Much like yours if you have one (blush) I'm shy! What can I say? Its a work in progress you see.

Well. This will be a learning process for me. Who knows how things will turn out. Its kind of dorky for me to be blogging about another blogger that you have no idea about. Nor does this said blogger know that I'm talking about him. What else is a girl to do at work?

JK Ive got plenty of work to do... in case anyone from work is reading this. :) busy busy busy!

OH.... I can picture it can you...

Darling writes a note... ' I like you, do you like me' (in essence)

Blogger replies ' WTF are you?'

Through the weirdness of this post. I'm laughing in the end :)

Personal question to self and a question my sister has often asked me. HOW OLD ARE YOU!?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2007 12:33 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Yeah it is pretty amazing how far flung readers can get.
    Glad you stop by on occasion to read my blathering and further you take the time to comment.

     
  • At May 17, 2007 1:52 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Eric,

    Kind of irritating in one way and kind of sweet on the other :) lol

    Im a fan of blatherings, youre welcome and likewise.

     
  • At May 18, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    At one of the discussion boards I frequent, I found out that someone lived just a mile or so away from me. I sent a PM and we met for lunch, and we still do get together on occasion. I met her husband too, and the three of us hung out once.

    So you never know, it could be a cool thing if somehow you and the local blogging guy could one day talk or e-mail eachother.

     
  • At May 18, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    I think thats neat. True, it could possibly be a cool thing to meet this local blogger. Though after a moment of thinking. It would be weird if I wanted to blog about him in any way. Good or bad.

    Not toally crossing off the idea. But I might lurk around his blog some more :)

    Yeah Im a chicken :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home