darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 17, 2007

204 - matching set A

Darling - Where are we going?

Date - Its a surprise

Inside the club, there is a stage. Inside the club there are tables and people sitting around them. Inside the club there are men and women. All different ages, races and backgrounds I could only imagine.

I walk closely behind him and try to look like it isn't my first time. I try not to fidget in my clothes. I look people straight in the eyes as I walk by and see that its not so bad. Not so different. Its like walking by people on the street. Strangers. Who I may never see again.

We gather with another couple and navigate our way through the crowd and manage to get a table. I wonder at my clothes. Why did I decide to wear this? I feel out of place. I sit and see that someone, a stranger is looking at me and what I am wearing. I turn away. I wonder if he knows what I'm wearing underneath.

A round has been ordered for us and in front of me is a tall glass . I can barely taste the alcohol yet continue to sip on the straw. Music is blaring all around us and I make small talk with the other girl who looks like shes been to a place like this before.

I wonder at my inexperience. There is a passing thought that I must be a prude. A song that I recognize comes on that makes me smile. Its new called 'Last Night'. I look up on stage and there is this tanned dancer with breasts that are covered with a baby blue bra and pantie set. White boots with large buckles on the side.

I lean in and whisper in his ear, I think I have that same set but in pink. His hand on my knee squeezes and he whispers back telling me that he'd like me to model it for him some time and nibbles on my ear a little before we both look at the dancers body swaying left to right.

TBC

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home