darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 18, 2007

205 - celebration

In celebration of the my one year blogging. I treated myself to an an afternoon delight, a quick bite to eat and a long island iced tea to wash it down.

D didn't need a reason to meet with me. I haven't told him about the blog nor do I think will he ever know about it. I thought it was interesting that I celebrate in this fashion. Again I took an extended lunch. Yes I was late returning :) You cant rush an orgasm... well.. thats another post I think.

In the car driving back to work I felt warm. The sun was out when it wasn't when I left work for my afternoon delight, in fact it was a little chilly with the wind. I looked at the mirror and noticed that my face was flushed, continuing the scrutiny I noticed the tell tale signs of a flush on my neck and chest. Oh dear me, I cant very well change into another outfit as that would surely give me away.

On my walk from the parking lot to the building I felt a lot warmer. Post coital glow. I wonder if people will think Ive gone tanning for lunch? I wonder if they will be able to tell that I just had a noontime rendezvous of the orgasmic kind.

As soon as I walk into the office. I hear 'Did you just have a quickie?' My mouth agape and my eyes open wide. I laugh and say 'yes I did'.

Either deny deny deny OR tell the truth. You'll keep them guessing :) They all laughed and asked hat I had for lunch. Chicken.

Sitting at my desk my phone chimes informing me of a text. 'In case you're wondering I'm available for lunch anytime'

I chuckle, wonder and text back' if its actual lunch or each other for lunch.'

'Either/or better if both, I'm easy'

I agreed mentally, he is easy :)

---------------------------------

Update on K Will possibly be seeing him sometime this weekend.

M called asking me if i could get together with him tomorrow sometimes. I said no. More retail therapy with my sister and possibly a new hair cut/do/style... undecided on that

Haven't heard from S and that's OK. When I'm not expecting it Ill hear from him.

---------------------------------

Have a safe and happy long weekend to any and all Canadian readers!! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2007 5:47 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Happy blogging Anniversary Darling :)

     
  • At May 19, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lunchtime meet-up for sex has always been a fantasy of mine. I live just a mile from where I work, and I work in a building with many attractive women. Put the two together and...but alas, it remains just a fantasy. Great to see that for you, it's a reality. Much more fun that way!

     
  • At May 19, 2007 8:57 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    Afternoon delights are never a bad thing! Except I would never make it back to work- those very few times I've ever tried it...

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At May 22, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi James,

    Thanks :) Its been great and I hope that everyone is able to continue blogging :)

    Hello Rocketman,

    All in timing.. all in timing :)

    Much fun indeed!

    Hey Tuxbaby,

    Ahhh yes... Im always tempted not to go back but I keep leaving things that I need like car keys lol :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home