darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 25, 2007

211 - money shot

Went out to my car which is parked right in front of the building. Its supposed to rain here, they are calling for a thunder storm. So I went out to roll my windows up, a little windy OK a lot windy.

I'm wearing a new purchase, turquoise blue skirt, gorgeous. Absolutely feminine and sexy. I'm beside my car, one foot down off of the sidewalk and lean in to the door handle when a gust of wind blows right up the back of my skirt and lifts it up into the air.

Picture not Miss Munroe. Picture miss Darling. White halter top, long flowing turquoise skirt in the air, legs apart, smooth legs and high heels.

I hear a whistle and a holler and I as I have a fist full of skirt in my hand tight around me so no wind can flash anyone. I turn and see a coworker walking up the walkway. Big smile on his face.

I look at him and I cant help but laugh at the situation.

Darling - I had to have you around to witness that didn't I?'

CW - That was the money shot! I love being at the right place and time.

Darling - Hope you have it committed to memory CW

CW - Trust me that will be what I see when I close my eyes from now on

Darling - Well I would hope so. That is, until the next money shot comes along and not from yours truly... isn't that right.

CW - You know me too well, all the guys are wondering what made you scream, they are going to be so jealous.

Windows are all rolled up and not one drop of rain has touched my car since the incident.

Great day not to be wearing any panties Darling.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Will there be photos of this on the Internet and tabloids, a la Britney and Paris? ;)

     
  • At May 28, 2007 8:55 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    You must have me mistaken for someone of the famous kind.

    I didnt see any bright flashes so I think chances are that it wont be in cyberspace for all to see and be amazed lol

    Wouldnt want any incriminating photos ...

    But Oh to be grouped with Britney and Paris LOL

     
  • At May 28, 2007 6:28 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    That is ashame that there will be no pictures. It would be nice to see a money shot. LOL You sure do have the luck of having the wrong things happen at the wrong times. LOL Well, at least you had air conditioning to keep cool that day.

     
  • At May 30, 2007 7:46 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Brewster!

    I guess you guys were hoping for a glimpse is that it? tsk tsk tsk

    Im hoping that its not only me that these things happen to... but something tells me that im more likely to experience it first lol

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home