darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 25, 2007

209 - The Baton Rouge

For dinner I had rainbow trout with steamed vegetables. Very well presented on the plate and very tasty. The trout had a great little zest to add to its natural flavor and the vegetables were a colorful decoration around the trout.

Great conversation and gales of laughter for hours during the meal. Its always disarming when people ask personal questions. He did and I answered, cautiously but openly. He deserved a reply and we spent a great evening together.

Now one of the highlights of the evening.

White chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Decadent. Rich and Sexy. Everything I like in a cheesecake. You probably thought I was going to say man instead of cheesecake didn't you? lol If it happens to come like that along with other requirements then bonus lol

I had this for desert at a restaurant called The Baton Rouge. For anyone that plans on coming to Ottawa at any point. Ill have to bring you there to taste this fabulous cheesecake. I think Ill have it to start! (Its that good)

Like an orgasm in my mouth. Now I know that's not the best way to describe it... but I'm sure you all know what I mean... NOT THAT... it was just very sweet, melt in your mouth goodness.

Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home