darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

For You

I don't even know you, yet there you are in my mind throughout the day. So far away yet you've already made an impression. I wonder if you'll open the door for me or hold out my chair at dinner. Will you hold my hand or wrap your arm around me. Will you miss me even as our eyes are locked on each other.

Do you wonder what I am thinking and if I am thinking of you. Do you smile at the small possibility that I am wondering the same thing about you. Do you shake your head sometimes at the amount of times your thoughts wander over something Ive said. You've made me lose concentration a few times during the day.

I imagine a different scenario of how things really are. A silly girls fantasy. A grown mans desires. I'm curious and that can get dangerous. You take me away from reality and pull me into this world that I want to be a part of. Why couldn't things have been different? Maybe it wouldn't be the same if things were different. Likely.

Where did this start and were you expecting it as I sure wasn't. I like it but I'm scared of it. If only you knew who I was...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, another post that keeps the readers guessing. Nicely written, and very intriguing. :)

     
  • At May 30, 2007 3:09 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I'll go on record by saying that I reckon that is your best (and most intriguing) blog yet...and that's saying something!!! :)

     
  • At May 31, 2007 8:29 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Are you wondering if its to the same person? :)

    Sometimes what seems to be the most honest comes out sounding fabulous.

    Hi James,

    Hopefully it gets better and better :)

     
  • At May 31, 2007 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes Darling, I am wondering. It's similar to the post you made a couple weeks ago, but this one is more focused and gives a bit more information while still making the reader guess. Also, it's a really good piece of writing. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home