darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

215 - boys night out

Last night, pool with my sister, roses and martinis. Also a gift certificate for $100.00 to a store that I cant recall. Hmmm Oh well. Guilt free spending? Count me in.

My sister and I think we need to drink more as were getting pretty good. Good by our standards. Meaning we can actually have a decent game that doesn't involve balls jumping off the table and hiding under tables. Yes Ive had to crawl underneath for one, my lovely and talented sister refused to do it. I know you're wondering if I wore panties that day...

I think were going to skip pool next week. Try something different but for sure return to it.

Its always a blast being out with her and just talking, being open and laughing about it all even if its not great news. There is always a silver lining and we help each other find it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mid day today...

D - I have good new and bad news, which would you like first.

Darling - Ill take the bad news first...

D - OK well...

Darling - No wait, Ill take the good news first.

D - You sure?

Darling - Yes good then bad please.

I have no idea whats coming up but at least its good and bad not just bad. Though good-no bad would have been great. Oh well. I wait. I never know which is better to hear first good or bad. If you were given the option which would you choose and why? I think I was supposed to take the bad news first and then end it with good news. Though sometimes its not really great news its more condescending than anything. But I could be mistaken which is highly likely.

D - Ive gotten cornered by the guys and they want tonight to be a guys night.

Darling - Oh OK. That's fine

Of course its fine. Ive got girls nights where I don't have him around, so its only fair that he gets his nights. Though really I would like to go and do the Darling while I'm out with them. Hey what can I say? I'm a great addition to any party :)

Though on the other hand this would have been the first night that we see each other earlier than midnight. It would have been nice to have an actual 'night out' with him. But I'm OK with it. Its not the end of the world and Ill see him another day... I mean night.

D - You sure? I mean I feel bad but its just that I haven't had a night out with the boys since I moved here..

Darling - Its OK really.

D - I can come over after the game, meet you somewhere if you go out...

Darling - Sure give me a call and ill see where I am and if we can get together.

An hour later...

D - Hey are you busy?

Darling - I'm on the other line

D - Call me when you're free

30 min later...

Darling - Whats changed?

I know somethings has.. just a feeling.

D - Nothings changed...

Darling - OK... whats... new?

D - Well... I was thinking... I could come over to see you before I meet with the guys.

Darling - Hmmm I might have a few things to do but maybe we'll get there at the same time.

D - Ill be there around 5:30

It will be good to see him. I haven't seen him since Saturday night for drinks. More importantly I haven't had sex since last Thursday. Id really like to make you guys guess at what might happen tonight. But I don't think I can. I need to get things taken cared of and by that I mean I need to make sure that the tension is released. I'm off kilter and need to be straightened out and I think this will fix it.

If not... well then maybe a few more orgasms are needed. Ill keep you posted.

I'm in the mood to think and the topic is D and I. What is this? That's what Ill be thinking of and eventually the question... Do I want to have that conversation with him? The answer... Not if I don't know how to answer any of his questions or answer some that I may ask him. So in the end it turns out, there is no need to change. Keep things as they are.

Why do I like to freak myself out? Keep me on my toes and so on.. just like how certain things needs to be done every so often like defrosting your freezer. That's just good maintenance :)

That and I'm kind of sadistic.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2007 12:22 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Haha... I liked how you compared it with defrosting the freezer

     
  • At May 31, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Agreed...that was funny. Great line!

     
  • At May 31, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Funny thing, though. I lost my ability to concentrate on anything past the part where you wrote about crawling under pool tables and making me wonder whether or not you had panties on.

    My eyes kept moving through the rest of the post out of habit, but my mind was somewhere else entirely. It wasn't until I clicked the "comments" link, intending to leave a suggestive comment, and saw Scotty's remark that I was able to snap out of this trance. That's when I was able to read the rest of your post.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At May 31, 2007 4:09 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Scotty,

    It really is good maintenance which reminds me to pencil in some time for just that :)

    Rocketman,

    Here to amuse, peruse and always have you come back for more :)

    Hello Frank,

    Lost your ability to concentrate did you?

    It is true! Men also have selective reading :)

    Hope the rest of the post was as entertaining as what made you wonder :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home